Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 16:39:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18
I'm very vast however being outdoors is my favourite.
I do muay thai kickboxing, I attend Burlesque classes, I enjoy doing Diamond art, I also enjoy doing abstract painting.
I write poems and short stories.

Absolute favourite past time is bushwalking and going to a beach/river
Report Post Tip

Lately I have been picking up chess. There is so much to learn and it's something that you can keep getting better at every day. Takes a long time to get good from what I can tell. 

Report Post Tip

My hobbies are watching movies, reading books and to review the books I'm reading. 

I also like to do my nails, but they look like shit right now, so I am just trying to get them stronger. 

I also like to take walks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I just bought a new traeger smoker. I can see it becoming a hobby. I made some killer beef jerky over the weekend. As soon as I’m done smoking something I’m thinking about what I’ll do next. I guess that makes it a hobby.
Report Post Tip

Aside for spending waaaaay too much time here in general, my other hobbies are little rotational depending on the seasons, gaming in winter time, badminton all year long, hiking in nature during the summer and fall months and skiing in wintertime :)

Report Post Tip

I have a few hobbies.... now that it is winter time I am gonna start skiing.... in fact I am about to go for my first time the season right now!

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite hobbies was to play soccer or indoor soccer but due to this pandemic its been hard to almost impossible to be able  to do it which kinda sucks. But i picked up another hobbies of just reading books due to the free time

Report Post Tip

The whole COVID situation and working from home made me think about what to do besides eat, sleep and play games :)
I figured to revisit some old hobbies and kickstarted with doing Unity to build a game, but I couldn't keep focus for some reason. A bit later I picked up on Photoshop again. I was a bit rusty, but it's been nice to push it and do some big photo compositions. 

Currently combining it with photography and some after effects to make cinemagraphs; GIFs, but with video quality.

Report Post Tip

I like to read and watch movies but I'd consider knitting and spinning more my hobbies. I've taken up running this year which I'm really enjoyiing.

Report Post Tip

i have few hobbies but the bigger one is to read fantasy/action books. I have a good library at home since started to buy books a long time ago.

Report Post Tip

I've been brewing beer for a few years which is fun when you have the time.    Recently got into smoking meat.  Still learning a lot but it's a good weekend activity these days.

Report Post Tip
Sports and partying are kind of my 2 past times.

Soooo.

Hockey
Beer
Baseball
Beer
MMA
Beer
Hockey
Beer

Something like that. Honestly - sports are my big hobby though. I’m getting older now. I watch them on TV and coach them more than I play them - but it’s a good way to stay around them.
Report Post Tip

Mostly just games in general

Card games, board games, video games preferably with friends. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Playing MR, watching netflix and cooking!
Report Post Tip

Playing hockey is my favorite hobby for sure. I need to find a new league though, the league I was playing in was full of 30+ year-old beer leaguers that still seemed to think they were gonna make it. They were coming up with power-play schemes and lines, sending out fucking scouting reports of the other beer league teams... it was too much.

Report Post Tip

Hobbies depend on the age i think, so now i'm 46 they're limited.

I like walking seaside, the town i live in is offered for that.

Driving is also a joy, it helps me discover new places.

Having spare time with family and friends, go out for a coffee or drink.

I also learn folklor dances.

Report Post Tip

Getting drunk is a great hobby. Other than that, I'm working on a side-hustle at the moment. That is taking a lot of my time. Gaming is a semi-hobby as well :)

Report Post Tip
I'm enjoying DMing for my family at the moment. Once this is all over expect to be able to do same for my friends.

Sitting round and telling a story and having some fun rolling dice, I enjoy it. Lit of work coming up with stuff though, as long as they enjoy the fun.
Report Post Tip

Drinking

Smoking

Cars

Sometimes running, basketball, football, PS4 lol

Report Post Tip

Well I like gambling, partying, boating and sex. Oh wait I forgot I like fast cars too! Those are some of my favorite hobbies. Not sure if you call them hobbies or not but I like them :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL