Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 22:14:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18

I've started playing chess recently. It's a fairly interesting game and there is a lot you can learn. Seams like something you can always continue to get better at. 

Report Post Tip
I’ve been referring ice hockey for the past 13 years, got to officiate in semi pro league and its something I enjoy doing. Other than that I love scuba diving, I have my advanced diver class and love travelling in exotic locations and seeing things only a limited amount of people actually don’t get to see. So one hobby gets me money and the other one costs a fuck lot of money.
Report Post Tip

Sometimes I like dismembering old electronics. This is a hobby of mine. I like to take things apart, and sometimes put them back together. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Reading. I absolutely love reading. Lately I find myself doing this a lot more than anything else. I can walk and read, which is kind of fun walking to work from the bus stop.

Writing. I find little outlets of creative writing to be fun.

Other than that, I work too much to do a lot.

Report Post Tip

I had tons of hobbies as a kid... None as an adult. Lots of interests, little motivation.

Report Post Tip

Back when organized sports was a thing I coached some basketball.   I also enjoy open water fishing.

Report Post Tip

Back in my day I thrived in racquetball.   It was my passion.  Self trained for the most part I got good enough to play against the worlds best.  That's when my game actually improved tho.  I thought I was all that but found out I was still a novice in the big scheme of things.  I did have skills but not the all around game.  That is was my weakness and that is what the pros look for then they just pounce on it.  So, I worked on an all around game and was able to train with the #10 in the world and I also practiced with the #1 ranked in the world handball player Naty Alvarado.  It was an amazing experience to do that.  Eventually I hung up my racquet as I started way to late in life to reach that but was recognized as the club pro for a bit.  Quite a ride.

Report Post Tip

I like table books, or like cookbooks. Basic stuff with nice pictures and are easy to look at. I probably have about 20 of them laying around

Report Post Tip
Well, I like to play the acoustic guitar (for myself only). I also do boxing, not sure if it can be considered a hobby.

Oh, and if we are including drinking...yes, one more to the list.
Report Post Tip

I enjoy poetry, long walks on the beach, and gyrokayaking the rapids of the Allegheny river. Life is what you make it :)

Report Post Tip
I collect smashed pennies. The ones you get from tourist places like: amusement parks, zoos, landmarks, etc...

You pay 50 cents and 1 penny, pick the design, put it in the machine, then crank it.

The result is a pretty cool souvenir.

I also like camping, but I'm not sure that qualifies as a hobby.
Report Post Tip

I love cooking, especially korean cuisine. But I'm bad at it, unfortunately. Besides that, video games, board games and watching netflix.

Report Post Tip

Some hobbies I enjoy

Video games, watching tv, hanging out with friends, reading and writing. 

Report Post Tip

I think one of my favorite hobbies is collecting stamps I like to find old letters and get the stamps off of them what I do is put them in water for a little bit until the stamp falls off and then I collect it

Report Post Tip

I love video games as a hobby, so many things to explore, to play, to enjoy. So many world to explore, cities to burn and enemies to execute.

Now I am playing Subnautica and I am trying to wipe out whole Ocean Planet and make fishsticks out of their dead bodies. Then one fish ate me, so my plans went overboard, had to start over, found that little c*nt and sliced him up so good, his future offspring's felt it.

Fried him up and used his head as my hat.

Then I went home to play some video games.

Report Post Tip

I have another hobby, I guess you could call it a hobby, cooking. I love standing over a hot grill on a summers day, (maybe spring) and cooking up some steaks, sausages or plain old hot dogs and hamburgers. The most challenging thing I have cooked to date would have to be Beef Wellington. It takes awhile to cook, but you can't beat the taste. Anyone who watches Chef Ramsay, will know about Beef Wellington. 

Report Post Tip

I love to bake sweet treats and I try to make something new each time. The last dessert I made is a Filipino cake called mango float, which my hubby loves. So now I always know what to make when his birthday comes up. :) Exploring the nature is also my favourite thing to do whether it's hiking, beach walks or long road trips. 

Report Post Tip
I love to play card games, board games, video games, volleyball, softball, and talking to friends.
Report Post Tip
I'm a simple ass person... I love American football since its the best, fast cars, and pretty women lol but nah I'm a huge gear head love cars, trucks, and anything really that'll go fast as hell and I do love football but hobbies are really just shooting guns with my buddies and playing with my doggo
Report Post Tip

I have loads of hobbies, although they seem to be taken over by naps and work these days. I read a lot, love cooking and baking when I have time and money to do so. Video games are a huge one as well, most of my free time after work is taken up with that. 

I knit, although my hands are fucked so I don't do it as much. I used to paint, but it wasn't worth bringing my art stuff with me when I moved. Piano, clarinet, and lol, running. Many a hobby, so much depression stopping me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL