Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:33:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18

My hobbies rn is playing this game and watching anime.

Report Post Tip
Actually at a cabinet making, three day long, class down in Austin. Learning a lot and realizing I need more tools. Lol
Report Post Tip

im no longer allowed to do my hobbies....too many kids. Wife said I had to cut back... or at least get fixed and concentrate on her only... which in my old age is way easier than it used to be

Report Post Tip

Main "hobby" is probably going the gym..

This is the only game I really play atm.

Otherwise enjoy playing sports: 5 a side football and tennis especially. 

Report Post Tip
Recently picked up a serious pair of rollerblades and have been reacclimating myself to skating for the past few weeks. Asher a few hours of skating and then waiting for the inevitable soreness to catch up, I forgot how much of a workout it is, not just your legs but your back muscles and arms. Hella fun though, and doesn't feel like an exercise to me.
Report Post Tip

Mine keep changing from time to time.

Sometimes it is singing, reading novels, writing, drawing, playing games. Sometimes other things too, but they keep changing.

Report Post Tip

i guess thats its pretty much obvious what our hobbies are hahaha, playing games...besides mr i always play few games on pc 

Report Post Tip

I enjoy playing Ruenscape. I also enjoy playing Chess. At times you can find me drinking and listening to music with friends. I like to sing when I am in the shower. 

Report Post Tip

I used to be very good at majorettes and did it for years, I can probably still spin a baton well. I thought about joining a team again one time but I miiiight be too old, even though they have an adult one I can join. 

Report Post Tip

I used to have a lot of hobbies, but as i'm getting old i realize that your free time is the best hobby and you need to make quality choices.

Playing basketball

Solving crosswords

Stamps collecting

are some of them, which i've left behind.

Mostly reading, walking by the sea and internet nowadays. 

Report Post Tip
I have a lot of hobbies like everyone else here; music, videogames, anime, movies, cooking, camping, fishing, basketball, MMA, wrestling, ect.
Report Post Tip

My life is pretty boring.  Work, gym, cook, take care of my daughter.  It use to be more exciting than this lol.  Hobbies mmmm MR, smoking pot, hiking.  I am outside a lot but usually stuff with my daughter like playing soccer they aren't necessarily hobbies.  Im still trying to get my hands on a ps5 so i can have a new hobbie.

Report Post Tip

I have 3 main hobbies: Golfing, playing music, and video games....Not necessarily in that order.....In golf I am around a 8 handicap...Good but not great....in music I mostly play acoustic guitar and keyboards and sing....Video games I like PBBGs, idle games, and all kinds of RPGs...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL