Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:14:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18

I gotta love me some puzzle making. I one of those old chaps who love to read. Heck, even write, I love me some writing.

Im guessing playing videogames still count as a hobbie? I dont make money from it so it sure ain't work haha

Report Post Tip
One of my favourite hobbies is to endlessly research something that I want to buy, really go into great detail. Watch about 5 hours of YouTube videos for it, and check the historic prices for a few months. Then massively talk myself out of it and don’t buy anything.
Report Post Tip

Bro MR is the only hobby I have, I've read every forum on every street corner. I know all the history that is MR! HAHAHAA ( Not really, I just needed to post something for the hustle.)

Report Post Tip

As a hobby over the years I have gathered a small collection of vinyl's that fascinate me, I recently added most of my collection to the one at the family home. Going to share pictures soon. It always feel good to kick back and listen to The Beatles.

Report Post Tip

Computer, computer and computer. It's the best thing to do after long days and cleaning your head from everything that happened at work.

Report Post Tip

Lately, I've been collecting mirrors of all shapes and sizes and just places them around my house so I can get a look at myself at every angle. Except for right angles, that's my bad angle. You'd never catch me on my right side.

Report Post Tip

It's a shame how baseball is not really a popular sport in my country at all. My interest for baseball has been rekindled and I'd like to get into pitching (although I think it would be too late for me to try and prime myself to be able to throw any high velocity fastballs).

Report Post Tip

Gaming, for sure take most of my free time.

Other hobbies IT related is coding and tinkering with almost anything.

Physically: Soccer, bouldering (Where you climbe those walls) and I jog!

Report Post Tip

i always want to learn how to play chess 

my friend plays a lot and he likes to beat me up on the game haha

Report Post Tip

On my biggest hobbies would be Paintball, if you have not tried you should, it's awesome and gets you off your butt. I have been playing since I was about 11 and now get to share it with my son and lil brother as well, great for the family.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I LIVE IN CANTON, OHIO.HOME OF THE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME.  I WORK ON CARS AS A HOBBY, AND THEN SELL TO MAKE CASH SO I'M ACTUALLY A CAR FLIP GUY TY . MR.

Report Post Tip

My hobbies include spending time outside when weather breaks.  Lake Erie and Marblehead Lighthouse in Ohio are always a nice place to visit and get peace and collect thoughts. Also like working out in my flowers, seeing what made it thru the winter and what new sorts I can find to plant.  And Dirt Track Sprint Car Racing holds a place in my heart.  Gotta love those races. 

Report Post Tip

With lockdown so much has fallen to things can do on my own.   So all the fun stuff like travel, team sports and socializing in bars, etc disappeared and I started things like hiking just to be out of the house, or would suddenly game more, some of which i had not played for years, r still in their ps3 and ps4 wrappers where the kids ask for stuff and rarely use it.   Gardening has been my final new hobby, and after 14 months of working from home, housework feels as much of a hobby as a chore.

Report Post Tip

I think the only hobbies I have outside of this game are playing pool online, playing poker both online and in real life and watching movies. I enjoy watching and doing stand-up comedy on occasion but I enjoy staying inside more.

Report Post Tip
Well it would seam winter is finally over in the far north west corner of Scotland. Iv got my kayak out of the barn and ready to hit the ocean 🌊. It’s even sunny and a warm 14 degrees.

Exciting day!
Report Post Tip

My main hobbies probably include MR, listening to music. Watching lots of shows on netflix. And the occasional game or two like Minecraft, Rocket League or ETS2. I used to read a lot, but I think I've sort of outgrown that, sadly >.>

Report Post Tip

A massive hobby I've been enjoying for the last few years has been surf fishing. There's something that really helps get the mind at peace about sitting on a beach and fishing. Even if you don't catch anything, the calming of the waves is something to appreciate. Then, when you hook that 6+ foot shark and fight it onto the sand, that too is incredible. 

Report Post Tip
playing mafia returns is a recurring hobbybof mine along with pool, watching TV I'm just... on my phone basically.
Report Post Tip
MoStly hockey - playing, watching, coaching etc etc.

Then - drinking beer. Hanging out with friends.

I golf a little, play MR too much, and I guess I’d have to say that cooking has become a hobby of mine as LF late.
Report Post Tip

I think one of my most relaxing hobbies is painting minitures its something i find that puts me at ease and relaxs me though of late i havent been doing it since my paints and minitures  are packed in a box in the shed after moving.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL