Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:11:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Hobbies Started by: Indognito on Dec 18, '20 05:18
I believe playing this game as others constitutes my hobby of playing video games. Also enjoy hiking, sight seeing, smoking weed..... Oh yea that's a hobby and the biggest. Not an addiction just ask Cinnamon
Report Post Tip

If making curry is a hobby then thats one of mine 

I also enjoy critiquing restaurants and making TV shows where I can shout at people and call them names for audience enjoyment 

I also play a lot of playstation and spending time with kids   

Report Post Tip

Right now my hobbies have turned to reading manga and watching Anime, I have been watching Naruto and I am quite happy I got back to it again.

Report Post Tip

I like to do some woodworking as a hobby, I've crafted basic things like a set of chairs for my kitchen, I built a simple computer desk, a table for the backyard next to the BBQ pit and smoker. I also like to cook as a hobby and it's probably my favorite one because I get to eat the stuff I make.

Report Post Tip

Outside of the obvious video gaming, I enjoy a lot of table top games from MTG and tcgs through to board games and have a very sizeable board game collection.  Also enjoy range shooting with Bows and guns. 

Report Post Tip

Not sure I am a very boring person. I work and play mr and sleep on occasion. I mean we go back a few years it was just being high and that was like a decade long thing. I really enjoy talking shit I guess that could count as a hobby. Sadly where I live now it isnt as normal as where i grew up outside on Philly.

Report Post Tip

Hobbies huh well let's see....

Video games 

Drawing

Cooking

Writing rp (sometimes)

Report Post Tip
I love to read and write! (Big surprise I know!). I also enjoy video games of almost any sport except sports and shooters. Oh and most suspense/horror... not my scene! I also love to crochet! I’ve gone white water rafting a time or two, love that!
Report Post Tip

Considering I'm stuck at home, the only hobbies I can really pursue at the moment are videogames (Hades for the meantime that I'm taking an indefinite break from DotA 2 or any competitive multiplayer game for that matter) and playing tabletop RPGs online like Dungeons and Dragons, Cyberpunk 2020/Red, Call of Cthulhu, and City of Mist. Oh, and following the NBA counts as a hobby too, right?

I really miss working out and playing basketball with the boys and hope the vaccines can bring back some semblance of normalcy.

Report Post Tip

A hobby of mine is shooting and practicing self defense with my firearms. I enjoy going to the shooting range in the fall and shooting outside. I also enjoy cleaning my guns

Report Post Tip

Playing MR

Not much time for anything else that this game and some others since working a lot

Report Post Tip

There is so much to learn and I am enjoying myself. Photography has enriched me with having a broader perspective and made me a keen observer.

Report Post Tip

I've been eating a lot of ice cream this week, so I think that's my new hobby. I finished watching all of The Office so now I'm worried that I'll never have another hobby in my life. I need a new comedy to watch.

Report Post Tip

I feel like these online games are my hobbies at the moment. I play this pretty regularly and from time to time I go back to org to see how poop it is. I can’t really think of anything else now to be honest, I can’t get ice-cream out of my head now. I’d make that my hobby too if I had ice cream. 

Report Post Tip

I started a while ago with diamond paintings. Just to try if I liked it I bought a small package. I read about it and they say its perfect for relaxing and emptying your mind.

Now having finished quite some paintings I have to say, it works.

Report Post Tip

I bowl, though I've not exactly been lighting up the lanes recently. 

I also fight a medival style using padded swords. Of course, that's "when covid doesn't have us all locked down so that you can't meet up to fight.  But I'm hoping to return to it this coming fall.

Report Post Tip
I think my hobby is pretty much anything that will keep my mind busy and occupied from thinking about anything else. Boredom and free time is what got me into very much trouble in all my 20s. Pretty much every night I come down to the basement and build build build away
Report Post Tip

5k's. Ever since the pandemic started, I've been doing virtual 5k's for different charities. I have quite the collection of medals, t-shirts, and other swag at this point. :)

Report Post Tip

When the weather is nice I do enjoy going for long walks around the green areas of my town. Since it is January this does not happen as much as I would like, but I still find time to go outside. 

Report Post Tip
Wood turning, making bowls and containers, cooking, and chasing my teenage girls around.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hobbies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL