Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:30:13
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Wandavision Started by: RonSwanson on Jan 18, '21 01:24
Anyone started watching this yet?

Very odd show, intrigued by it though so will probably keep going with it.

Lots of fan theory out there regarding what's going on, also some Easter eggs hidden in the episodes.

Big fan of all the recent marvel movies so I'm hopeful they'll do a good job with the tv shows too.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Im not fully hooked yet, but it is interesting while being odd. Its obviously building up to something bigger. So ill just trust the process.

Report Post Tip

I think many people who are watching it and complaining about how odd it just fails to understand what it really is about and what she is doing. They just know the whole universe through the movies and shows but do not bother at all to look at the lore with all the comics.

Report Post Tip

I'm definitely enjoying the wackiness/oddness of it. It's a different, yet very welcomed, change to what's currently on TV. I have faith in Marvel and it's uncanny ability to make whatever they choose to do work. Bring on the rest of the episodes!

Report Post Tip

Sucks. Will only watch Loki and Moonknight

Report Post Tip

I've been waiting to see how this one was but haven't had the time to watch it. I've heard it was so-so.

Report Post Tip

I haven't been able to watch it yet, due to other series I have to watch :)
I hope some people here can give some enlightenment about it :D

Report Post Tip
I didn't quite understand what was happening. If I wanted to watch a 1950s sitcom I would have watched one. I kept saying I assume they are trapped in something but it just kept being a sitcom.

Ill go back when I can watch whole thing perhaps.
Report Post Tip

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but hopefully soon. I hope I read more good feedback about it cos Wanda Maximoff is my favorite marvels character tbh.

Report Post Tip

I looked at it briefly but it didn't make me want to watch it just yet, I think I'll wait to see what everyone else's opinion of it is then if it's good I'll binge it all in a day lol

Report Post Tip

I personally loved it. I see a lot of people not understanding it, or not liking it since it is a totally different direction than any other Marvel movie or show so far. It does a great job of playing off of the comic source material, while still maintaining its cohesiveness with the MCU. It is truly a different feel from the others, but that doesn't mean it is inferior or bad when compared to the rest of Marvel. Give it a chance and see how it plays out. ;)

Report Post Tip
Haven't started it yet. Trying to talk the hsuband into it since he's a big Marvel fan. He's on the fence about it. Looks like mixed reviews here too!
Report Post Tip
Yeah I’m not a big superhero movie guy. My kids enjoy them all and they tried it. They’re not hooked but I think they will go back to it.
Report Post Tip

I can't get through the first episode. There's too much 50s for me. I watched Leave It To Beaver enough already for one lifetime :)

Report Post Tip

I really liked it. It wasn't exactly what I expected but it was still very good; surprisingly entertaining even though it takes the tedious nature of  60s sitcoms. It definitely brought a bit of nostalgia but what I like most about it is the strangeness. I'm interested to see what will come of the series in the future. 

Report Post Tip

After watching,  I wasn't sure right away what to make of it. After a few days though, I'm already looking forward to the next. 

I think they have a done a great job in separating it from the mcu and making it a tv series. It is strange, not what I expected,  however, something I'm looking forward to continue to watch 

Report Post Tip

saw this advertised the other day and have to admit, i'm a bit intrigued.

what's the plot so far?

no spoilers though lol

Report Post Tip

Foamy there isnt so much of a plot yet really. Its a very strange show. The viewer is kinda left to make up their own mind as to what they think is going on.

Ive heard episode 3 is going to give us much more insight though.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

ok, can't hurt to give it a go

always liked Paul Betany as Vision so could be amusing

Report Post Tip

I tried to watch the first episode last night and I turned it off. I didn't understand what was going on. But after reading some of the comments here I might give it another go once a few more episodes are released.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Wandavision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL