Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 17:39:34
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite football team Started by: Troc on Apr 11, '21 06:28
My favorite club is Nac Breda. I have been going to the club since I was 9 years old, I have yellow black blood. It is a beautiful club with a beautiful history. I hope to enjoy it for a long time to come.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I know that you like NAC, respect for the fact that you keep supporting them although sometimes its really bad at NAC. :)
Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Is that even a question? Benfica all the way. I follow most games and every time I have the opportunity I go to the stadium. 

Great history, icons, philosophy. It's really a nation inside a nation. Despite not having the best season so far I believe they are building for glorious next season.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why the philadelphia Eagles, where i was born and raised of course.

....wait, you're talking about soccer....oh...

Never really followed the sport. got to go see FC Fiorentina play live in Firenze. a good time.

Report Post Tip

My favorite football team is the Miami Dolphins, although I was not born there my grandfather turned me on to them when I was a little boy, he used to always tell me to cheer for the man throwing the football, later when I actually understood what he meant it turns out that is was none other than Dan Marino. PHINS UP!

Report Post Tip

Lol. My favorite Football team is Juventus, though I have a soft spot for Napoli as I used to live there. Going to the stadium on game day was just epic. My favorite American Football team is the Panthers (Yes, I know they suck. Still my home team) :) 

Report Post Tip

I am not watching football that much. Only Dutch team I will watch. And I did like the women's football team. .

I think they work harder to get goals in then the man. 

:)

Report Post Tip
Never really followed football but my father inlaw was a massive bayern Munich fan in the bundeliga & almost religiously watched all games from virtually any league around the world... he'd also get rather pissed if you tried to talk to him during a game
I will talk about football(soccer) since I'm not really familiar with the American football, Ronaldo is the reason I like the game and by that I'm RealMadrid fan, and like Brazilian skills and games.
Report Post Tip

Are we talking the real football where they use their feet or the football where they use Their hands ?

Italy and a.s roma all day

Report Post Tip

Oh man, the ancient debate about which sport is the 'real' football, i love it, obviously football is the sport where you actually use your feet and not your hands unless you are a goalie!

Anyhew, favorite team for me has always been FC Barcelona, the sole challenger of the pompous Madrid based teams!! 

Report Post Tip
Totally happy with American football and have been a lifelong, diehard fan of the Raiders. Oakland, LA, or Las Vegas....doesn’t matter, still a fan
Report Post Tip

Football or Soccer? Either answer is... none. I hate Sports. Specially the ones related with business and ownership whetever. Its a strange world were livin....

Report Post Tip
I’ve loved the Vikings all my life hopefully this is about American football and not soccer if it’s soccer I don’t have one. American football is amazing and to be soccer is to slow.

Regrettably I am Jets fan, which has pretty much never been a fun thing to be in my lifetime but I'm hoping some day they will turn it around and actually win something  

Report Post Tip

I don't watch nearly as much football as I used to when I was younger, can't seem to find the time but since I am portuguese, I will always love the team that Cristiano Ronaldo is on. Therefore, right now, my favorite team is Juventus as well as the Portugal National Team, obviously!

Report Post Tip

There was a team a while back called Wigham Athletic that kept winning just enough to be put in the top division but were really bad and never won anything past that. I liked them. Fighters, you know? 

I think they suck these days, but it was fun while it lasted.

Report Post Tip

well... I Support Bristol City, most people ended up knowing about us after we posted gifs on our twitter when we scored.. also helped when we beat man united 2-1 and posted a gif of the goal scorer popping a party popper as he scored a 92nd minute winner :)

Report Post Tip

Love me some soccerball.

Being from Manchester.. United will always be my team.

However the last game I actually watched at a stadium was watching Fulham play a win a couple years ago in the premiership.. lovely ground. 

Report Post Tip

My favourite football team is FC Barcelona. Now, I don't watch sports avidly, but it's the team I follow most. I love watching Messi play and I loved the Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Suarez, Piqué roster.

Also, I'm not European, but I felt like talking about this football to piss off the Americans :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Favorite football team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL