Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 02:18:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

I am allrwady into crypto, for several years now. Bought some coin for a good price ( bitcoin, dodge and ripple, later also Tron). made some money with it and still doing that, its all about patience when things arent going that well. I like to gamble a little. 

Report Post Tip

UGHHH! I knew about crypto long long ago but didn't understand it and didn't have the adventurous spirit to invest at that time. Been kicking my own butt for that ever since. Late to the game at this point

Report Post Tip
Xyo is going nuts today increased over 150% it’s had a low market cap of 65 million units this one is geared to take off anytime.

You can mine coin on your phone and swap for xyo https://coin.onelink.me/ePJg/5ae3daca

https://coinranking.com/coin/S4aaWcl1Ztx__+xyonetwork-xyo
Report Post Tip

Alright, so I've dumped a good chunk of change into SAFEMOON while the market is down again.  Shit jumped over 300% a couple weeks ago, and is looking to do even more than that when everything recovers.  Look into it while it's low again.

Report Post Tip

I'm not into Crypto, but I'm seriously considering investing online in some ways. Banks investements we have are being total shit.

Report Post Tip

Mining etherium and investing in doge and ripple (xrp)

Report Post Tip
The main thing with crypto is onces to hold for a while buy a pull back zones and probably avoid Bitcoin now. It’s could hit 20k or a 100k this year .

Trading can make you good profits.
Report Post Tip

I have been hodling XRP for about 3 years now, maybe one day it will surge. I had a whole bunch of ADA at like 0.07 and then sold it when it was 0.14.. major regrets now! Would be sitting on a nice pile.

Report Post Tip

I'm always watching it and wondering is it worth it?

All seems to be the Elon musk show right now

Report Post Tip

Elon must be aware of the power he is yielding with his tweets and like a puppetmaster he manipualtes the crypto market. He tweets and people either lose money or win money. I bet he is sitting there with an evil smile everytime he posts his tweets.

Report Post Tip

I have started with ETC and will go from there.  I don't have much in the way of disposable income so I am not to involved with it yet.

Report Post Tip

I don't want to brag but my 100 dollar investment in Tezos has turned into 106 dollars today so yes I would say I'm into crypto. I might even call myself an expert on it. 

Report Post Tip

Elon isn't the only factor behind all the market drops, there's been news about China banning Crypto farming and India as well, due to all the power consumption Crypto farming uses.  All these things factored in scared a lot of the holders and the market dropped, which made a lot of people pull out.

A lot of the people that pulled out are most likely people that have been in the Crypto game for a while and their coins were probably worth a lot more than when they sold them than when they originally bought them, so they most likely sold when they were positive, even though the market crashed by more than 50% and are probably sitting pretty.  I think it's good for them, because who knows how long it's going to take Bitcoin to get back up to 60k or even 45k or for Ethereum to get back up to 4k?  This just means I get to buy my coins 50% off, for now.

In my opinion, I think crypto is a good long-term investment.  For me, I like to buy certain coins when the market is low and I plan to hold these coins for the long run.

Crypto is still new to a lot of people and there are still a lot of skeptics, but I honestly think that crypto is here to stay.  It's basically currency going paperless, in my opinion.  Crypto is also a lot more convenient because you can buy, sell and trade Crypto by the fraction, it weightless and there is no paper involved.  Yes, banks can also be paperless and not many people hold actual cash in their wallet, but it could take weeks for you to send Grandma some money overseas and if someone steals your wallet, you have to go through the trouble of calling all of your banks and cancelling your credit cards and all that crap.

Also, could you imagine trying to give someone 5 dollars worth of gold?  I'm sure you can imagine it, but it would be a small amount of gold that would blow away when you sneezed. But, you can give someone 5 dollars worth of Crypto and bam boom, you're done.

I know there are coins out there that are new and Instagramized and some people buy into these coins expecting a quick come up because they seen it on an Instagram post or a Tweet. Me personally, I tend to stay away from those coins.  Some could be legit, but some could also be a Ponzi scheme or could take years to grow in value.  Best thing to do is research and make your own decision on whether or not you want to get into a certain coin or not.

If you are planning to get into Crypto make sure read up on the company behind the blockchain behind the coin you're buying, don't just buy coins because people on Instagram are buying them, do your due diligence and research the things you invest in or buy for that matter.  Analyze how far the blockchain's technology has come from the standard that we know as Bitcoin, how much potential they have with the new technology they're trying to achieve when it comes to their blockchains effectiveness, speed and power consumption.

The first thing you want to research is how blockchains work and the main goal of Crypto as a whole and see if it's something you even think is worth buying into.

Report Post Tip

Doge did well! Still holding... Not buying in more. Might try to pick something else soon to invest in. Kinda pissed that Binance isn't available for me. 

Report Post Tip

Well, it looks like this weekend is a it of a dip... We'll see what DOGE does... coinbase has a fun contest going on. 

Report Post Tip

I only have Dogecoin in Crypto. I am not huge into it yet, I am still learning how to play around with it all. If anyone has tips and tricks, I am open to suggestions :)

Report Post Tip

Market tanked a bit... but probably not for too long... Next week should be interesting. Buy all the DOGEcoin!

Report Post Tip

I bought into DOGE.  Coinbase is having a sweepstakes, so I bought in just this one damn time to enter.  Le Sigh... You win, Internet.

Report Post Tip
Raise your hand if you still haven’t bought dogecoin..

Did anyone see that the FBI recovered some of the cryptocurrency paid for the oil ransom hackers?

Interdasting and perhaps worrying for those that think crypto is anonymous etc
Report Post Tip

I am not sure if investing in crypto is still good. It has been a good investment but i think it is running out a bit.

but whoever is still in it, good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL