Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 06:38:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

It's best to do your own thorough research before investing that much money into anything, let alone something as volatile as crypto.  Right now, the market is very high, so it would be bad to buy-in, in my opinion.  Look into Cardano, but like I said, you need to do your own research and make an executive decision on whether you should or shouldn't invest any money into it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Market seems very high to me and scares the shit out of me to spend anything.. But everytime it somehow goes higher..

SimpleJon - it's all relative. When I see BTC spike, I think that that's the best time to buy because it's popular. And then if the value drops, you can just convert it into ethereum or similar.

Buy high, and if it doesn't keep increasing, then convert into another winner.
Report Post Tip

I am so into crypto that I don't even waste time with it. I look forward to being an old man living in a cardboard box yelling at strangers about how I could have invested 50 bucks in 2021 and I'd own the world now! Shaking my fists violently.

To make money selling anything, you always want to buy it at a lower price than you'd sell it for.  It's simpleMath.

Report Post Tip
Seeing as this is likely to attract the people who actually know anything about cryptos, is there anyone willing to give me some education on it please? :)
That final leap into actually getting involved is a big one I think and should probably be as well equipped as possible.
Any help appreciated :)
Report Post Tip

I started long ago with crypto but never with alot of money. Just bought for a few hundred en play with it, still do. Atm i have bitcoin (small amount) dodge, cardano and a few more, have profit. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I was not, but my friends did, and they all lost what they did, I mean it turned out to be  a scam.

so it is just for those who have , so it is just another way to make more money thats it.

Report Post Tip

I have such a hard time understanding this whole thing. I don't get the whole mining, i just don't see how it is profitable at all!

Report Post Tip

Incredible this crypto still hasnt been banned since criminals use them most which is very very bad.

But also those damn politicians and thats why they still let it be, horrible shit that.

Report Post Tip
WhyBother - I'm not a criminal or a politicians and I use, and trade, Crypto.

Why should I be banned from it?

And if it is evil, who do you claim is behind it?
Report Post Tip

I'm still holding ETC, Cardano, DOGE etc. Will be holding for a while... Looking at some others to diversify with in the next month or so. 

Report Post Tip

I am still into crypto. Not alot and only for fun. Last week wasnt very good but its for the long term. Maybe in a few years the coins i have will leave me some money, well see about that :) 

I don't know anything about Crypto, I am a bit of a dummy. I would like to know more about it but I think I would probably just lose my money LOL

Report Post Tip

I know about crypto and I have some invested. But I want to learn more and invest more, so I can try to make some returns.

Report Post Tip

I actually know a lot about Crypto and at the moment I am currently studying Solidity(the programming language for Ethereum Smart Contract).

If anyone has any questions I can answer a good chunk of crypto related questions.

Report Post Tip

I got into DOGE early and made some good money. 

Now NFTs are the thing, honestly its like selling any picture or graphic, so I'm trying to get into that

Report Post Tip

I heard about NFT's.  I heard from one other person they are the new thing, but I still have to do some research on it.

Crypto on the other had has had a bit of a dip, but this seems to be the case every 3 months or so.  Either way, I bought some CRO at the beginning of this year and it's up like 200%, I can't be mad at that! :)

Report Post Tip

Doing your research can guard you from being rugged but whether or not you profit depends on the amount of shilling involved and how well the project is managed. Honestly, I feel like NFTs require more research than Crypto.

Report Post Tip

I agree.  I recently got into Crypto and researched quite a bit on the coins that I heard were doing well and so far, they are all positive.  The only coin that I put money into that isn't doing good is Dogecoin and the only reason why I bought some Dogecoin in the first place was because Coinbase was doing a sweepstakes that requires one to buy $100 worth of Dogecoin to win 300k worth of Doge.  I was going to sell it right afterwards, but I figured it might go up, but I was wrong. It has only gone down, like that song from Alicia Keys

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL