Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 06:32:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

i have a few buddies thats into crypto, but i never understood how that shit work but i do have some money in SHIBA so ill wait for that to blow up in 4 to 5 years. 

Report Post Tip

It's always good to do research before investing your money into things and it's best to research information from multiple sources rather than just one or two. 

It seems to me that some crypto out there can be like fool's gold and there are some that are out there that can make you some serious money.  Maybe not overnight, but certainly for the long haul.

Report Post Tip

not me, though admittedly im interested in it and might look into it as a tool to invest in my families future but it just seems so unstable or more vulnerable to scams but i could be wrong.

Report Post Tip

I think all of the money to be made on crypto is through either luckily investing in a booming coin or being super active and buying and selling large amounts when the prices spike.

Report Post Tip

I'm still looking into crypto. I am not into as much as I would want to be although I have invested a fair chunk into crypto currencies. 

I do firmly believe it is the future though, so we all need need to be aware of it etc. 

Report Post Tip

i wish i had got into crypto when it first come out. if i had put all of my money into it and then sold them when they was at there highest all them years ago, i would be a rich man. so i need someone to invent a time machine asap. no im not joking get working on it NOW!

Report Post Tip

Not into it and it seems speculative, but lots of folks seem to know a bunch about it

I would appreciate any link to a place to read up on it, so I can also make informed decisions about it

And how with Bitcoin, with set number, would it not go through the roof over the next 5, 10 ,25 years

Report Post Tip
Buy Monero now
Report Post Tip
This has not been a good few days for those of us active in the Crypto community.
Report Post Tip

I've gotten into crypto when bitcoin reached 1k mark for the first time more than 5 years ago. Since then, I put a portion of my savings which I'm willing to lose, into several cryptocurrencies periodically.

What I think about crypto is, it's the internet of money which is still very young and could take decades to mature into something mainstream like the internet of information we all use today.

It could fail to becoming a mainstream instrument but I think it will not die as long as it's being maintained. In a world that's full of innovations, all technologies go obsolete without maintenance.

Report Post Tip

I never really understood crypto. Actually I’m quite skeptical of it. I wonder who controls it and how we can grow to trust those in charge. Any little links to help me would be good :)

Report Post Tip
This week is a big test for people. My portfolio is down thousands. I won’t sell as I belie I’ve backed the right ones. I’ve limited my portfolio to 5 ones and they are coming back up. I’ve also invested further to take advantage of the dip.
Report Post Tip

I have money in 2 of them, but honestly, i am not 100% sure if i will keep them. Seems like the market is very unstable due to the war.

Report Post Tip

I have some coins, but it's more like a throwaway, bought them, put them into a cold storage wallet and forget, hope they go up and if not, so be it! :-D

I have XRP, Ether, BTC and cardano

Report Post Tip

When Luna dropped, I bought a coupla hundred coins in Terra. I expect I’ll lose that investment, but if it repegs - or even gets close - I’ll have made a pretty decent return. Never tried crypto before, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens.

Report Post Tip
Wow Clifford. Would you charge a starving child $10k for some oatmeal?
Report Post Tip

$10k? Fuckin bargain mate. 15 sounds more reasonable to me. Supply and demand 😉

Report Post Tip
I don’t have enough of an attention span to understand crypto really. Seems like it has been all the rage for a while now so maybe I should get into it but I wouldn’t even know where to start at this point.
Report Post Tip

I am. The market sucks right now. LUNA just got delisted and the main coins and many of the alt coins are tanking. Any suggestions?

Report Post Tip

Tried it,...didn't really go well. Took a stop from it. Will get back into it once I m more financially sound 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL