Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 00:24:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

Haven't really messed with dogecoin much. A buddy of mine got me into PAWG coins. Hoping it takes off once and for all. :\ We shall see.

Report Post Tip

Now instead of being a millionaire I will be but a humble thousandaire unless these cryptos start soaring high into the sky again.

Report Post Tip

No, not into it. One reason being crypto holders all have to rely completely upon a variety of outside providers - company's - systems - and basic network infrastructure that may or may not always be as reliable, affordable and or accessible as it is today. To imagine that big tech monopoly's for instance would not get the idea to triple or quadruple for one example basic bandwidth costs (thereby adding huge basic surcharge's on top for every single micro crypto transaction) were everyone to get stuck in a position of utter dependence on crypto currencies is to my mind very wishful thinking. As far as i am aware there is no current legal framework in place to prevent something such as this.

Just my 2 cents or my 0.00000000000000000002 bitcoin depending how you look at it.  

Report Post Tip

Naw, too volatile in my opinion. I think PMs are undervalued rn though TBH.

Report Post Tip

I am no longer in crypto - maybe when the marker is less volatile I will take my chances. For now I am enjoying the profit I made. 

Report Post Tip

Eh, a little bit.

I'm not a fan of everyone trying to turn it into their big get rich quick scheme. And when I say 'everyone' I mean those TikTok traders trying to fool people with quick pump and dumps for no reason other than a quick buck.

The idea of crypto is really cool though, curious to see how it plays out in the future

Report Post Tip

Just need to hold and have patience... The next six months should be pretty telling, but we'll see. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am holding on to some ADA and XRP, seems so much of the crypo market is pegged on Bitcoin though so not really moving independently. Also don't think BTC in its current form is viable for real time payments that every day life requires.

Report Post Tip

I have dabbled into the crypto. I did good on bitcoin and etherium when they had that huge jump 3 or 4 years ago. Be nice to see it happen again.

Report Post Tip
I tried to read about those NFT things last week. Not really crypto but a close cousin. I have never been more confused in my entire life. I just don't get it at all. Crazy world we're living in...
Report Post Tip

Oh yeah, I really don't get these NFT's, like people paying huge sums of money for some meme that's posted all over the internet? Why would people do that.

Report Post Tip

I was into Crypto for a while, but sold when the prices went up. Bad decision, as I think of it now. But maybe not.

Report Post Tip

I really wish I had dabbled in these. I used to buy shares in oil companies for a small time period but these just seemed like a huge gamble which I didnt think would honestly take off at all lol.

Report Post Tip
I managed to get my pc mining eth for some time. Made it to tbat first payout of 0.005. Gpu was running very hot however. Switched it off, especially now in summer where it might go crazy
Report Post Tip
I invested into crypto a few years ago and haven't regretted it since. Still sitting comfortably on coin and buying when things take a hit.

I bought some ethereum. I only bought it because it seems like almost every project I see is linked to it in some way. 

Who’s holding fast in the current down trend in the markets? Now’s the time to buy more and make money over the next year.
I have couple of coins nothing major and all currently cheap. Got ada, xrp, stellar and coins like that just idk buying a bit every month and will see how it goes in couple of years but not risking major money just like 100$ monthly or less it depends on month

I am not too into it  but I do have Dogecoin! I always pick some up when it dips low! Hopefully it sky rockets pretty soon so i can make some quick cash that I will prob just put into this game lmfao

Report Post Tip

My husband does this but only with small amounts.  I think after 1 year of doing it he has made about £500 (so he tells me anyway).

Seems a bit to much like gambling for me.... and I wouldnt know where to start

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL