Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 03:49:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who's into Crypto? Started by: Severide on May 19, '21 04:08

I dabbled in crypto coin about 4 years ago, made some decent money and quit playing around.

Report Post Tip

You know what they all say?  "When the crypto market folds, buy low and hold."  Don't make the mistake of buying high and selling low, that's how you lose big money.

Report Post Tip
I just started dabbling into crypto. Right now I have Doge, Bitcoin, and etc.
Report Post Tip

I'm investing mostly into ADA and a little in BTC, ETH and LTC as well.  I think ADA has a lot of promise, so I might be investing more over time.

Report Post Tip

ADA actually has promise. Just a lot of these coins, feel like they have peaked out. There is still room to grow, however the upside is rather limited. Due to where their MC currently sits. 

Report Post Tip

looks like we hit the bottom and started the return. 25% increased access my crypto portfolio over the last 48 hours 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Im not really into crypto but if someone has a life changing tip I would not turn it down. So please message me if you got a killer crypto tip pls.

Report Post Tip

i invested a bit into dogecoin and shiba inu. sold my ethereum classic before dogecoin rose to 25cents.

Report Post Tip
I spent a lot of time looking into crypto currency. There is even a Bitcoin ATM at the corner store where I live. I just have a hard time investing in something that tomorrow could not even exist. You see gold and precious metals will always hold its value but Bitcoin and others could leave in a blink of an eye.
Report Post Tip

I've no idea what this crypto or bitcoins are. So I would keep my cash in my bank and spend real money 

Report Post Tip
If you keep money in a bank it actually devalues overtime, the only way to compensate for this is to invest above the level of inflation.
Report Post Tip

You know what they say, buy the dip? Well, I bought the dip but it keeps dipping. Hide the pain Harold (kicks DOGE)

Im not sure they where referring to DOGE as buying this dip its was more aimed at ETH and BTC in my opinion.

if anyone want to look at an undervalued limited supply go for XYO it has a real would use and some serious partners. 

Report Post Tip

i seen other buy and sell it but I like to work for my money.

money earn easy is to easy to spend, and its not a garanty that you will earn on it  

Crypto is not a way to earn money as one might think, the market is very volatile and it's hard to make easy cash.  But, for now, Crypto is a good place to invest your money that you've saved.  Instead of "earning" 1% from saving your cash in a savings account at your local bank, the returns for investing some money in Crypto could be astroNOMical.

Report Post Tip

I have a few friends who were big into Crypto and thought they were going to change the world. They used to give periodic updates about how much they were making. I haven't heard from them in awhile. They must either be billionaires or not as successful as they thought. I don't know. I don't know anything about Crypto really. I don't have any friends, being honest. This story isn't even true. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I really am interested and fascinated by crypto. I do also think crypto is the future.

Although I must admit I’m not as much of an expert on it as I’d like to be!
Report Post Tip

I'm far from an expert myself, but I research stuff through google or watch videos on youtube about crypto.  you can research about how crypto started, what their main goal is and how blockchians work, that will give you a good idea about crypto.  as far as knowing what coins to invest in, it's best to do your own extensive research.  there are some coins out there that i believe are mainly hype and have no aim towards making crypto an actual currency throughout the world and no goals of making blockchains a more efficient way of banking, they're pretty much just all hype and pump and dump (get your mind out of the gutter, jonathan) coins.

Report Post Tip

would love to get into it...scared..maybe I should dip my toe into the water,,,,so which one do I do for 1000...I am taking suggestions

Report Post Tip

would love to get into it...scared..maybe I should dip my toe into the water,,,,so which one do I do for 1000...I am taking suggestions

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who's into Crypto?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL