Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 21:45:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21

You have to realize my  KC Chiefs with a new and Improved Offensive line will return to the Super Bowl for a 3rd year in a row and take back the Trophy.  Only injuries can stop them.

Report Post Tip
Definitely looking for this season to start, kind of a nice feeling knowing that from this point on we will have football the rest of year.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Are you ready for some football?  I have been looking forward to this day for a while.  Bucs gonna win this one tonight.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching Tom Brady vs. Cowboys. I am a Tom Brady fan, always have been. He is just the GOAT even though people hate him. If people don't hate you, are you even doing your job as a competitor? My point exactly.

Report Post Tip

I never liked Brady but grew a lot respect for him when he moved to the NFC division. Watching the game tonight it's crazy, he's 44 years old! 

Report Post Tip

Today's the big day and I'm excited to see how the Steelers offensive line does while made out of old newspapers and toilet rolls against a Bills team that's supposed to be good now.

Report Post Tip

Even though the patriots lost I think Mac Jones played well and can only grow from here. I am excited to see what the season brings for the young man. In a few short weeks, he will face off with Tom Brady. Imagine that.

Report Post Tip
Big time 49ers fan .. must say the game today gave me flashbacks to the Superbowl game we lost two years ago. Defense just collapsed in the fourth quarter and we had terrible ball security. We got comfortable and the opposing offense made us pay..

Kyle is a great coach but he's gotta learn how to close them fourth quarters
Report Post Tip

I am from the UK but am a Texans fan, ive seen them when they have been over in the UK playing and would love to be able to go out and see them in Houstan! Not sure why i went down the route of being a texans but i watch them as much as i can 

Report Post Tip

Of coarse!! ""HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS"...been a fan since 1988. I also like the my home team the Tennessee Titans, but I'll watch just about any game that's on TV. NFL and NCAA are great sports.

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah right here..You see them Eagles yesterday? Hopefully they keep it up so they dont get lynched by the Philly fans!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The Cardinals looked pretty nice this past weekend. Did you see that Jones got 5 sacks and some Force fumbles.

Interesting to see how they play out the rest of the year after adding JJ watt and Hopkins to the roster. Team is pretty loaded.

Report Post Tip

so good to have football back. My Eagles kicked the crap outta the Falcons, and the Cowboys, Giants, and [Name Redacted] all lost.

Plus got to see some doozy games.

Report Post Tip

my team is the patriots

Report Post Tip

Week one was cool. I think I'll end the season right now and we can just pretend nothing else happens for the rest of the weeks, all in favor?

Report Post Tip

I am really looking forward to the 2021 season.  Of being a die hard Who Dat fan will miss Drew Brees.  But Jameis Winston surely stepped with his fine performance against Green Bay last week.  Just a shame it will be at least five more more until they will be able to play in New Orleans again.

Report Post Tip
I love football. I played football when I was a little kid in America. Football is a great sport in the NFL really rocks. I hope to have a good season this year with the Dallas Cowboys! It’s been a lot of years since we won the Super Bowl that needs to end this year.
Report Post Tip

My team always lets me down. They were down by a lot this past sunday and decided to start playing with 5 mins to go in the forth quarter and just lost, but like always, give us hope then let us down. Happens every year.

Most people can probably guess which team.

Report Post Tip

Kind of odd that we are already now in week 3 of the NFL. Feels like the season is already flying by... before you know it, it will be Superbowl time...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No one listened to my plea to ignore the rest of the weeks and look what you've all done. These Steelers are a shell of their former selves, man, and it is all your faults.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL