Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 06:15:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21
I mostly agree (maybe don't let KC storm into FG range in only 13 seconds of play) but like you said, both offenses would have scored. Something is wrong when a coin flip decides a playoff game. I think keeping these rules for the regular season and a full quarter in the playoffs isn't a bad solution and would feel like much less of a gimmick/robbery, especially in the modern NFL where every rule change and strategy dictation from the league is made so that officiating fundamentally benefits the offense. I get that players would be gassed and you risk injuries but it has got to be better than this garbage.
Report Post Tip

NFL overtime rules stink. Imagine if a homerun at the top of the 10th just ended the game. Bad ending to a really great game.

The Chiefs lost 37-31 in overtime in the AFC Championship to Tom Brady in 2019,  They never got to touch the ball.  In the following offseason they lobbied the NFL to change the overtime rules in order for each team to get at least one possession.

The Bills and other teams didn't vote for it. 

Report Post Tip

This past weekend was absolute bullshit.  I still cannot believe the Packers lost that game after basically dominating every aspect for three and a half quarters.  The only teams that are left are teams I hate, so they can all eat fuck.

Report Post Tip

You should root for the Rams, Stafford deserves to at least play for a Super Bowl, especially after Detroit wasted his entire career basically. I’m also rooting for Cincinnati both because they’re from Ohio and because I can’t even begin to describe how much I hate Kansas City’s offense.

Report Post Tip

Right here, ok, here we go, I am picking the San Francisco 49ers to defeat the Los Angeles Rams and I am picking The Kansas City Chiefs over the Cincinnati Bengals.  For the super bowl I will take, for a sentimental pick, the 49ers over the Chiefs.  

So there you have it, I wouldn't bet on those if I were you :))  But if you do, best of luck to you.

Ok, this season started out with covid of course.  No fans in the stands which progressed to card board cut outs, it was a joke.  Fans are back for the playoffs as covid is once again on the rise.  Stay safe people.

Report Post Tip

To end the game on the coin toss is just nonsense.  The same thing happened in 2019 did it not? I'm not sure what the right change is but there needs to be one. 

With that said, there have been some great playoff games. I am looking forward to more today.

Report Post Tip

I don't know about you guys but damn!  I am so excited for todays games.  Lets go Chiefs and Lets GO 49ers.  That's who I want to see in the Super Bowl.  I have less than 4 hours to go til kick off.  I have  a buddy who's a major Chiefs fan and he is so pumped up. Last weeks game was just incredible.  13 seconds left in the game and your team is down, Mahomes is a beast.  ciao

Report Post Tip

As Bills fan, tough weekend to watch football. Wish the Bengals O-line had a chance against the Chiefs defense. La vs SF is going to be the fun one to watch.

Report Post Tip

ok, so my pick didn't do so well. In fact, I lost both.  Ok, it's the Rams against the Bengals.  I have to go with the Rams.  Bengals are due tho.  This is going to be a good game.  I am looking for good defense from the Rams and the Bengals to play the pass game.  Only a couple of days left til game day.  I am pumped for sure.  Still dealing with covid so no super bowl party for me.   Ok, good luck to you guys and gals out there watching the game.

Report Post Tip

Has anyone heard about the former coaches of the Brown's and Dolphin's suing the team's owners for bribing them to throw games in order to get the first pick of the next year's draft?  I just heard about that.  Does anyone have any input or opinions on that?

Report Post Tip

Well the Super bowl has started.  I cant believe no one has talked about it in this thread.  Should be a good one.  I am hoping the Bengals can pull off the upset,  but think the Rams defense will be to much for them kitty cats to handle. 

Report Post Tip
I would like to congratulate the team of the Los Angelos Rams and their partners, the Super Bowl officiating team, for their victory in Super Bowl LXI. That bullshit holding penalty at the end of the game on 4th and goal was brilliant. It was easily the best play of the game for the Rams and cost Cincinnati the championship. I’m not a fan of either team. I just know bullshit when I see it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL