Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 17:45:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21

my Bucs are looking good this year. our secondary is looking a little rough so hopefully we can sign sherman or trade for someone to help on the back end. Our offense is fine and brady is still looking good

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I haven’t watched nfl in a couple of years but since I’m playing fantasy football this year I’ve been watching it again and I actually miss it. Don’t have a favorite team, just a favorite player Randy Moss but I guess I should find a new favorite player
Report Post Tip

I'm forever a carolina panthers fan even if they aren't the best team. I haven't watched them play this season but I heard they are doing great.

Report Post Tip

I'm a Detorit Lions fan but they are currently 0-3.  Which they claim is a rebuilding year but every year is a rebuilding year with them.

Report Post Tip
3 weeks down and I’m so disappointed I’m the play of the Steelers . It’s still early but damn shit is not looking great so far . Should of beat the raiders and bengals . I don’t see why we didn’t come prepared for those games :/ it only gets worse from here
Report Post Tip

I use to like NFL when I was like 5 but then I didnt watch it ever again and still havent 

Report Post Tip
I'm a huge Dallas Cowboy fan. Been a fan since 1988 through the good and bad years. I'm the guy with all the gear, car flags and all. "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!"
Report Post Tip

The browns are good and the Steelers suck, life can't get much better than that boys.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $43,333 Tip

I always think of watching NRL or NFL or the AFL. But so much confusion between them tbh....I just follow the regular Ruggby ^^

Report Post Tip

I was never much into watching it, but that goes for any sport, I do not have the patience to watch anyone go around for an hour or longer doing something, whether it is soccer, basketball, football bla bla, just sooo boring to sit and watch them, but when I did support and watch (highlights, biggest hits and such) I was following Baltimore Ravens, while still Ray Lewis was hitting people for money.

Report Post Tip

the new season has started and I'm ready to see what happens in the first six weeks out the gate for the teams, that should tell us a bit of what teams might make it to the playoffs

Report Post Tip

I'am a casual NFL fan, mostlu watch from youtube and web, we do not get it on TV or cable. i am mostly play online sims for sports so not a hardcore fan. 

also like watching debate shows of NFL like skip and shannon undisputed, very entertaining. :)

Report Post Tip
Been a diehard Raiders fan since I was a kid and this season had so much promise. But then last night was a punch to the stomach, at least the first half was. Chargers could move the ball at will, while the Raiders just floundered.
Report Post Tip

Detroit is 0 and 6 and expected to lose every game this year.  I know this team they will win one game I went through this in 2001 -2002 season.  Now I need them to lose the next 6 to get a first round top 3 draft pick for next year.  

I see sisyphus tipping my post ironically after the Browns rough past two weeks and a Steelers win last night. My statement still stands - the Browns have lost 3 games to 3 top five squads - the Steelers have beaten the Drew Lock Broncos (barely), the Geno Smith Seahawks (in OT) and the Bills (legitimate win). We'll see you on Halloween 👺

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I used to watch on a regular basis. Was part of the evening routine. But all the disappointments has lead to us watching fewer and fewer games. I still follow the results though and watch the red zone highlights.

Report Post Tip

Wow Dagda, I was trying to be nice. After the Browns celebrated their Superbowl victory in the first round of the playoffs last year, I thought that their fans would be exceptionally happy at a strong .500 start to the season and I was trying to share in that excitement with you. :(

Report Post Tip

Huge Dallas Cowboys!!! Been a fan since 1988. My whole family is Cowboy fans and when I say diehard I mean diehard. As always "This is our year" and "How Bout Dem Cowboys"

Report Post Tip

Did anyone watch the Saints/Falcon game last Sunday.  I am a die hard WhoDat fan.  What a heartbreaker that one was. 

More of an on again off again fan but I had a old classmate of mine who recently got draffted which had brought me back to the sport. Really just wana see him thrive so previous loyalties be damned, it's Bills Mafia time!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL