Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:15:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21

Not a huge football fan these days, but nice to see the Steelers squeak out another win last night! Still can't come close to compare to the 1970's Iron Curtain though. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I glad to see the NFL back and strong again and I think we will have some good games and a good season. I really don't have any favorites right now but as the season progresses we will see how it turns out. Best of luck for all you fans that have a team favorite.

Report Post Tip

Well the browns have been pretty disappointing so far...but....

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/fbimg16364.jpg

Odell gone, perhaps that's just what we need. We were a much better te last year after he got hurt. Wouldn't be surprised to see us win out the season.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

im a falcons fan to bad my team suck. 

Report Post Tip

Well, the Panthers blew their chances at playoffs in their last few games so I kinda stopped watching. I might peep the Panthers vs Falcons game though, should be an easy win but then again I've said that before about a few games...

Report Post Tip

For the love of God, I do not know why Sirianna waited until last week's game to put Minshew in as the starting QB. I look forward to Nick being fired. 

Report Post Tip
I like football and enjoy watching it. I’m a Chicago Bears fan but they have always had a subpar quarterback. Some good years and hall of famers on the defensive side but I think the owner doesn’t know anything about football so we’ll never win.
Report Post Tip

this year is going to be very interesting in the NFL, I do not have a favorite team this time and I wish all the teams the best and may the best one win

Report Post Tip

So I'm not a fan of the NFL. There are many many reasons that I'm not a fan, but the main reason is so that I can post in this thread. Mainly so that I can get a daily thing I do done.

when pandemic hit i stopped watching football but i think its time to come back 

Report Post Tip

Well my team has been highly disappointing. Can't even catch a cold XD

Lions need to totally change things around. Its getting bad.

I'm not NFL fan but can someone please explain how/why a player would just walk off the field of play and wave to fans with not a care in the world? If it was football (soccer) in the uk the person would probably get banned or be sanctioned. What will happen to that guy? I know he has been released but surely nobody else will want him now?

He's a mentally unwell sexual offender who was released from his previous teams for getting frostbite and then punching his GM while calling him a cracker, he should've never been on this team in the first place Brennan. It took longer than expected but they got what they signed up for with that walkoff and I really hope that's the last we see of that nutjob in the league

Report Post Tip

I think AB was hit in the head one too many times in combination to some other mental illness. Just my opinion but that is what I think. What I find most absurd, is that teams kept signing him and letting him play, knowing full well he is unstable. My friends in Pittsburgh are well over his antics but I know first hand how hard it is to get someone help who doesn't want it. 

On another note, Big Ben is gone done and set for retirement. I am going to miss watching him play. Tomlin is still a jackass. 

Absolutely not, can't stand it. Bunch of fucking roided out premadanas running around a field playing a child's game, making insane amounts of money. Which if that isn't retarded enough, then they try to make political grand stands as if they fucking know what it's like to be an average person. 

Report Post Tip

"Premadanas" Dude, wow, you've basically conjured up an imaginary fruit name attempting to spell what you're trying to say there

Report Post Tip

I'm a Clevelander who grew up in Wisconsin, so my loyalties are divided between the Cleveland Browns and the Packers that I grew up with.  The Browns' season was a letdown. They definitely have the talent, but injuries and covid messed up their record.  The Packers, as always, are poised for greatness. I will enjoy watching them win the Super Bowl, but my dream of a Packers vs. Browns Super Bowl is unfortunately shattered for this year.

Report Post Tip

Not a fan per se but I pass the Viking stadium pretty much every day. Im set to put the purple and gold away for the year in favor of the green and yellow. 

Now NHL is a different story, I was born a child of the strong and the WILD. In the state of hockey

Report Post Tip
Dallas Cowboys fan since 1988. Closet full of Cowboys gear and in denial about how terrible we've been for over 20 years. I'm also a huge Memphis Grizzlies fan as while. Ja Morant is the future of the league.
Report Post Tip
Playoffs soon! We technically have a couple "playoff" games this weekend. I know Pittsburgh needs to win and have Jacksonville lose for them to make the playoffs. I know the colts need to win this weekend to make it in. There's a couple more. So exciting week 17 of football
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL