Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:49:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Any NFL fans? Started by: Shaman_X on Jul 08, '21 05:21

Not ever since they blackballed the greatest quarterback in 49ers history! 

Report Post Tip

I'm excited to watch the rest of the season but with the Bears out I don't have a rooting interest other than going again the Packers >:)

It's not fair they get to go from Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers and the Bears can't get any qb right. Hopefully Justin Fields can turn that trend around.

Report Post Tip
Another season basically in the books, sure there are still games tomorrow but being a Fins fan season is over. It’s becoming too much of a common thing anymore them missing the post season. So I guess it’s time to rout for the local team once again. Go Chiefs!
Report Post Tip

Hey Tony, from a cheddar head to a F.I.B., you got to see The Fridge and Walter Payton while we were stuck watching Lynn Dickey throw interceptions, so you had your time in the sun.  Fuck. You had the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Report Post Tip

Well. I love NFL. And just like that, it's playoffs time (just about), then Super Bowl, and then the season will be over with again... Sad face.. Then it'll be a waiting game until the next season!!

Report Post Tip

MCDCs' Lions winning over GB. 10/10. 

Report Post Tip

The Steelers get to lose to the Chiefs and I've never been happier.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Steelers just barley squeaked in. Oh no im from Pittsburgh and still put money that they wouldn't. Exicoting final week of games though.
Report Post Tip

Colts losing to the Jags, a horrible team who took a 50 point beatdown just last week, and missing the postseason while the Eagles go to the playoffs with the Colts' 1st round pick and one less clown-ass, dumb-as-a-doornail Carson Wentz and his absurd 22m and rising cap hit booted from their roster is insane, what a way to fuck yourselves up, Indy

Report Post Tip

Looking forward to this weekends playoffs,  should be a couple of barn burner games.   Also looking forward to finding out who will be the next GM & coach of the Vikings.  

Report Post Tip

Last time I was excited for NLF is when my main guy, the one and only, number 52 played on the D and when he was hitting people left and right, with no disregard for human life, his or anyone elses. After that, not really. Only highlights and big hits and weird calls.

Report Post Tip

Well the first playoff game was a good one.  Lets see if the rookie qb can take his team to the next level.   My prediction is the Bills crush.

Report Post Tip
Was pretty cool watching the Bengals win a playoff game. Was amazing watching the Patriots get stomped last night, so at this point as long as Tampa Bay doesn’t win it all, all is right in the world. Will be a huge fan of whomever they are playing next week.
Report Post Tip
One minute left and it looks like San Francisco has it in hand. Fuck Dallas. Fuck Jerry Jones. Fuck Troy Aikman. Hell, fuck Roger Staubach while we’re at it.
Report Post Tip

Oh, and I would be remiss not to mention that all of the Steeler's cheerleaders have yeast infections.

Report Post Tip

As I thought,  Buffalo crushed.  Dallas screwed up and let the game get away from them.   Kc is in the middle of making Mike Tomlin lose his job.  Been an interesting weekend. 

Report Post Tip

Should be a good game tonight.  I think the Rams will come out with the win.  Lets hope the refs let em play.

Report Post Tip

Not huge on the NFL but holy shit was that Buffalo/KC game wild.  Never seen a game switch off as many times, and it was a rather lousy end considering the overtime rules prevented Buffalo from even getting a chance to have the ball. 

Report Post Tip
NFL overtime rules stink. Imagine if a homerun at the top of the 10th just ended the game. Bad ending to a really great game.
Report Post Tip

I'm a Bills fan and the rule is not to blame for that loss. Both teams had 11 men on that field. The defense didn't finish its job. Both offenses were in do or die mode and would have gone on scoring drive after drive if you let them. I agree that the fans got robbed of a chance to see Allen go down and score again, but where does it end? I've heard it suggested that there should be another full quarter of overtime. Maybe that would work. Make no mistake though, Buffalo did not lose that game because of rules or a coin flip. They lost because the number one defense in the world gave up 42 points.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any NFL fans?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL