Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 00:16:32
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies Started by: AlanisMorissette on Feb 22, '22 12:45

AlanisMorissette sobs.  Her mentor, Alanis, was shot and killed.  AlanisMorissette (AM) had been adopted by Alanis, and raised in her image.  Before she (Alanis) was taken away and shot by AdmiralAckbar, she (Alanis) gave AM her last testament...  AM approaches the Streets and reads it out... 

"This was never meant to happen like this.  I was a refugee from the recent war.  My mother had served her city, her crew well, but died in the process.  So I went to Chicago, to seek work.  I joined AdmiralAckbar (AA)'s crew.

THE BEGINING

To begin with, things could NOT have gone any better!  I was promoted to third in command on a crew!  In The Loop of all places, home to legends such as CLO.  AA told me all about CLO, how he was descended from the NotoriousBIG lineage, and how the Admiral was really just waiting for CLO to hurry up and attain a higher rank!  Ackbar explained how CLO had gotten lazy, and was drinking too much, and how he was something of a loose cannon and a liability.  I was amazed to be privvy to such information!

A MISTAKE

I started to network, and reached out to the second in command of Ackbar's crew.  Sadly, I somehow sent a telegram to every single person in every upper structure of every crew in every district of every city in this thing of ours.  Ackbar was kind, and helped me see a way out of the living Hell that I was in after that terrible error.

BEING FORCED TO WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE

But then, I was sent an anonymous telegram, by someone purporting to be head of a powerful underground group.  They had gotten wind of my mistake and were "watching" me.  I was warned not to say anything to anyone.  Then, someone (I cannot name them for fear of reprisals against a list of people supplied to me, but I will call them Neil) from Lincoln_Lawyer's crew approached me and offered me $300,000,000 to carry out what they termed "little jobs" for them.  I said OK, and then the threats started.  Neil also offered to help me be a better third in command.  They said they wanted me to run a crew in The Loop to take over Chicago.

THE EARNING COMPETITION

Ackbar asked me to organise an earning's competition.  I had no idea how to, so asked Neil.  Neil wrote a telegram for me to send to my crew, which I did.  It was surprisingly effective, and I got a great response.  I thought my own crew was just hours away, and then BAMN!  Ackbar demoted me, saying I shouldn't have threatened the crew, which I didn't.

AFTER THE DEMOTION

After I was demoted, Neil became angry, asking if I'd betrayed him.  I hadn't.  I'd just done what he said.  Neil said he had to act quickly, and told me that Abi was sent to kill me, so I had to kill her.  Neil said he'd make sure there were no witnesses.

So I did what I was told.  I killed Abi, whispering what Neil had told to me to say.  I was crying during it.

THE FINAL MINUTES

Neil told me to head to South Side, and throw a molotov cocktail at Lincoln's HQ.  He said that this, and a denial, would keep me safe.  But it didn't.  I knew I was going to be killed."

AlanisMorrissette stops recounting Alanis's final words to her, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

Well, I guess that's what happened.  I hope I am left in peace.

RIP Abi, RIP Alanis.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Admiral Ackbar was on his way back home after paying his respects at Abi's funeral. As he drove down The Loop, Chicago he saw a young lady yelling in the street, nothing new as drug addictions were skyrocketing nowadays. But as he passed by he heard his own name being slandered and even worse, the name of his comrade CLO was being used in bad faith. He asked his driver to pull over, so he could have a closer look. 

You son of a bitch... Admiral muttered as he walk up towards the lady that had the striking image of his late member Alanis.

How dare you mention CLO's name in such a manner, you are a disgrace. Ile gives you 24 hours to get your filthy ass out of here, or you will find yourself at the bottom of the nearest river. 

Admiral was furious and had to retain himself not to strangle her right there and then. As a last statement he spat on the ground right infront of Alanis Morissette and walked away.

Report Post Tip

I was merely quoting who I have a written record of you saying, AdmiralAckbar.

Did you not describe CLO in those terms?

Report Post Tip

I can only suggest that you stop digging a hole for yourself here Alanis. Your mothers notes and mail are hers. If you wish to share them with others then expect to face the backlash of those actions. 

This, however, ladies and gentlemen is exactly why you see 'the same people' being given hand positions in families. 

You could potentially say it is a training issue or the fault of AA. Realistically the naivety has led to a left hand man of a family shooting an Earner and petrol bombing a building. 

I can only suggest they were targeted as they were in a hand position. The fact they could not recognise their actions as being completely unacceptable really does lead you to wonder. How could they lead and teach the others around them? The answer is simple. They couldn't.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Ralf_Rangnick - I inherited valuable information.  What backlash are you talking about?

Report Post Tip

The point where you are shot where you stand. Your decision how you progress with the information you have discovered now I have made that quite clear. 

I don't feel I will need to elaborate further to help you understand regardless of what answer you provide.

Report Post Tip

I am glad you brought this up Ralf_Rangnick.

Over the past hour, I have spoken with other city leaders on this matter. And as I explained in general, I love teaching and training people in this of ours. I am trying to put a dent in blood lining and only choosing known mobsters in positions of power. I try to get younger generations on their feet, giving them a shot at hand positions or even leadership if I get the chance. 

The actions we have seen this morning feel like I have made 1 step forward and 3 steps back in that process. People like Alanis destroy not only her chances on making something of herself, but also damage the chances of other new generations, by making it clear that you can't always trust people, based on what they are telling you. This saddens me deeply.

AlanisMorissette, you are a disappointment. You have no honor, no respect and no loyalty. Maybe this life isn't something for you after all. 

Goodbye.

Report Post Tip

Over the past hour, I have spoken with other city leaders on this matter. And as I explained in general, I love teaching and training people in this of ours. I am trying to put a dent in blood lining and only choosing known mobsters in positions of power. I try to get younger generations on their feet, giving them a shot at hand positions or even leadership if I get the chance. 

The actions we have seen this morning feel like I have made 1 step forward and 3 steps back in that process. People like Alanis destroy not only her chances on making something of herself, but also damage the chances of other new generations, by making it clear that you can't always trust people, based on what they are telling you. This saddens me deeply.

I applaud you for making the decision. It is a hard one to take and make stick. It is absolutely commendable. 

Unfortunately it has been proven here, and proven before many times, that for every one success stories there follows a number of failures which can see death. 

What is stopping the same snide coming at a Left Hand Man and asking them to ask new members for bloodlines? To commit any of the sins that the Gods have engraved in stone as punishable by death? You yourself Admiral could've ended up beside your former LHM. I am just glad the current leadership can see, and accept the actions were brought about by somebody manipulating new blood and not those of someone with an ulterior motive.

I wish you every success in finding a new person for the role. 

Report Post Tip
"What is stopping the same snide coming at a Left Hand Man and asking them to ask new members for bloodlines?"

This literally the opposite of what happened.

Get your facts right, Ralf, you lying POS
Report Post Tip
"What is stopping the same snide coming at a Left Hand Man and asking them to ask new members for bloodlines?"

This literally the opposite of what happened.

Get your facts right, Ralf, you lying POS

But what is stopping them? Exactly. 

Report Post Tip

I am afraid you are mistaken but good effort. I do much enjoy your friendly demeanour in our streets. It has been quiet for a number of days so glad to see somebody return to take up the mantle. 

Good film. Enjoyed it. It's all a bit new for me still though. Much prefer the picture houses. 

Report Post Tip
You, the liar, Ralf_Rangnick

Alanis was manipulated. She didn't manipulate anyone. She tried her best as a 3rd in command.

She gave away tens of millions of dollars in gifts to the underlings
Report Post Tip

Giving away gifts does not make you a good third in command sorry 

Report Post Tip

Also calling valuable associates the vulgar term of 'underlings' is not winning prizes either!

But then again, the MO is loud and clear, shooting innocent associates against your superiors orders is not something that is uncommon to some of us around here. Unfortunately for you, it's a cancer inside of you that never seems to heal

Report Post Tip
How would you know, Heston? I had so many other things planned.
Report Post Tip
Fluffiest_Tummy - I explained I was ordered to do it
Report Post Tip

Did anyone else not think the "accidental" announcement made was a clear indication as to the family that Alanis belonged to?

I'm all for new opportunities and fresh starts but as many have stated before, the disease runs deep in that family, it cannot be removed. 

Report Post Tip

alanismorissette, as long as those orders did not come from the rhm, cl or godfather you are listening to the wrong person

again, this seems to be a hereditary trait in your family

Report Post Tip
Hunter - many upper structues replied to that accidental message with good will
Report Post Tip

Yet, AlanisMorissette, i could see the clear intention of what you were trying to do. I'm sure everyone else did, if not, I have some serious concerns. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Forgiven: Alanis, Abi, Apologies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL