Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Sep 06, '11 06:00

Ladyfighter steps out of the taxi which brought her to the Arena. The taxi driver is bringing the 4 suitcases to the door.

"This is as far as I bring them Lady. I know women do carry a lot of clothes with them, but you have 4 suitcases and only went on holiday for a week?????"

The taxidriver nods and leaves to get another ride done.

Ladyfighter smiles and thinks by herself that the taxidriver was right. It was a great holiday and I enjoyed it very much. And hey, a Lady is entitled to buy new clothes, isnt she. The shops in Milan, Italy were so great. I will certainly go back there one day.

She sees Axe outside and asks him to carry the four boxes to her apartment. At first he was making a face like he did not want to do it, but when Ladyfighter told him, she would cook diner tonight, he gladly did.

In her mailbox Ladyfighter finds a lot of requests to start another round of the Boxing Competition. Some want to show their skills, other want revenge. She turns on her computer and searches for the files she made before going on holiday. A ranking list is made after these two rounds and she is making a list of the top 5 fighters.

Top 5 Fighters:

PARISO

Meresin

ToniPatelli_

Basti_Artadi

Axe       

The complete list can be found here. Of course deceased people are still on the list too, but they will disappear as rounds continue to take place.
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/183413/tpass/e87b6917e5e8585c8810caa2d7872453

A little explanation on the rules again, for there are a lot of newly arrived people in this world.
The boxing fights are decided by dices. The winner or loser have nothing to do with ingame stats. Just the luck of the dices rolling in your favor.

If you want to participate in this 3rd round, just write a nice note with your name on it in this thread. I will update the list regularly. Since the last round was with 32 participants, this one will be the same.

Donations:

The winner last round did win money and credits, all donated. I sincerely hope we will get donations again for this round.

Tired of her journey and putting this all together, Ladyfighter decides to start cooking, before Axe arrives.

Report Post Tip

JesTer walks up to the lady, sign me in Lady, I would not like to miss this round after missing the first two ones.

Report Post Tip

Jonny clenches a victory fist as he walks up to LF.

Yes, 11th place in one round out of two. Sign me up for the third if you can.

Report Post Tip

I want in. No way I can be ranked anything but number 1

Report Post Tip

Please sign me up Ladyfighter, i have heard of the glorious fights that took place already and i want to be part of those to come in the near future. Thank you.

FiroProchainezo

Report Post Tip

Sign me up man

starts praying for a rematch against ParisO

Report Post Tip

Sign me up mam

starts praying for a rematch against ParisO

Report Post Tip

Shakes head in shame

Sorry guys my speech impediment has been under raps for years until today...

Report Post Tip

Grainne looks down the list of fighters and decides she would like to try her luck at this competition. The thought of perhaps getting to tousle with Axe was almost overwhelming!

Sign me up Ladyfighter!

Jogging on the spot and throwing a few quick jabs at the air, Grainne heads off to prepare for the fights.

Report Post Tip

I really hope I can make it further this time... Please sign me up.

Report Post Tip

Even though I have a bruised ego and I haven't been to the streets since my last fight, I feel that it time for a comeback and I have a chance to shine, so Ladyfighter put me down to fight again.

Report Post Tip

hell, i'm in. put me down to get my shots in.

Report Post Tip

I would greatly apreciate you putting my name down. I feel I shall be victorius. 

Report Post Tip

JJFlash sees the poster once again

Put me down.

Report Post Tip

If a slot is still avaialble, I would gladly accept winning this tournament. 

Report Post Tip

Gallifrey signs the sheet,

"Hopefuly it will go more my way this round haha"

Report Post Tip

DoughBoy walks up and signs the his name.

DoughBoy in da house BA-BY! Get dat boxin hustle BA-BY!

Report Post Tip

I stroll down the street when I almost nearly passed a poster that read: New York Boxing Competition! Sign up now! and displayed two gargantuan men duking it out. I shrugged, thinking, Why not? How better to decide the measures of a man by getting decked in the face? I followed the directions to the gym and after finding the roster, I signed my name.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney walks to the near poster. He sees the free sign up and thinks of his revenge over Tyler agian.

I'll join:

Sweeney

Report Post Tip

Crank walks up with determination on his face.

"I want in".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 3rd round New York Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL