Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:15:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

Well I’ve played thru the first 2 ME games since I last posted here, just starting the 3rd one tonight. This trilogy is truly the best gaming experience I’ve ever had. Love them everytime I play thru them!

Report Post Tip

Currently - conan exiles is one of the games Im playing. Various servers.

I also sometimes log onto neverwinter nights, its not great, but not too horrible. 

Won't lie, some of the servers on each have toxic communities so.. if you go play on one of the two, just be careful what you jump in to. 

Have a great day :D 

Report Post Tip

I'm back maybe for a while on the good old Left 4 Dead 2. Replaying some campains I pretty much forgot, especially with some new mutations, to have a some fresher experience with it.

Report Post Tip

Well obviously Mafia Returns, which I simply adore playing. I have made so many friends that I consider friends IRL. Having said that I am also playing Diablo IV, which is seriously so much fun. If anyone is currently playing hit me up in IRC and we can share battle tags. We can conquer the machines together. 

Report Post Tip
So some of the games I'm currently playing are: (Also these games I'm playing on The Nintendo Switch)

Hogwarts Legacy: Great game if you haven't played it already, following a hogwarts student, learning magic, going to classes and choosing between being a good or bad. It's set well before Harry Potter but Potter fans will not be disappointed. All around good open world rpg.

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 5: Words can't describe how great this game is. Massive open world game from Bethesda. Takes you to the middle ages, completing quests, choosing to be good or evil, anything is possible in this game. A brewing Civil War and you can choose who to side with. As I said, amazing game!
Report Post Tip

I've started playing Far Cry Primal recently. Almost finished and all I can say is that the game is really good, actually got immersed into the world. Even thou the story isn't the best and the gameplay gets repetitive at some point, I still think the game is great.

Report Post Tip
This and bootlegers from time to time. But I play a few PC games also. That's about it tho.
Report Post Tip
I Play this and bootlegers. I also play a few PC games. From time to time ufc 4. Chiv 2 is good and crusader king 3.
Report Post Tip

I finished Far Cry 5 and I am strongly considering transitioning to their 6 series. Any recommendation on it?

Report Post Tip

I've been playing a decent bit of this indie game demo called Balatro. It's kinda like a roguelike but with poker hands, you can manipulate the deck and get all sorts of power ups. Full game comes out this month so excited to get it!

Report Post Tip
I'm playing diner dash dinertown studios ,build a lot,my farm life 2 on pc
Online I play piratequest,mafiamofo,hobo wars
Report Post Tip

eventually got around to playing operation raccoon city, as i liked the idea of playing as the bad guys for a change, and see how they intertwined it with the original and remake.   Must admit was dissapointed with combat, how short the game was, difficulty matchmaking where older game, no real dialogue, never linked the story well and you felt some characters would of just left, instead of continuing missions.   Graphics were horrible too as well as the overflow of zombies and pinpoint accuracy of enemies even on casual.

Report Post Tip
I’m still on BG3. I have an astronomical amount of hours in and I have yet to finish the game. But if I’m rotating between games I’ll sprinkle some Fallout 4 or New Vegas in there. Love love love a good fps with a great story.
Report Post Tip

I move around some games a lot and some stay, but I switch between a main group of game's.

Star wars the old republic (swtor) is a great game, with a really well put together story line, and special to each class. I have my own guild there that my officers run, so every now and then I go back.

Medieval 2 & Rome 2 total war. Always watching the mods for these 2 games. Strat games are my fav&nbsp;genre, followed close by rpg.

Fallout 4, for that city builder, survival fix. Another that I mostly watch mods for, when something cool gets added, I swing back and check it out.

Sea of Thieves. 

I just enjoy most things pirate, this one I play with RL family. Just a really fun game that can be enjoyed by everyone.

The pvp in this one can be toxic as shit, but also can be a lot of fun.

Report Post Tip

Had some free time this weekend so revisited some Rockstar games I had on my steam library. LA Noire & Max Payne III. Anyone tried them before?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm back to playing Stardew valley on mobile, ffs. See you guys in a month.

Lately I have been reaaly into old school games on my play station 2, a good game is warhammer. It's a great turn based fighting style game and I think it would be fun for a lot of people around here too.

Well I was hoping to play BG3, but Helldivers 2 has got me by the balls. So if anyone else is currently playing it reach out to me! Especially since matchmaking is messed up rn, it’s hard to have a full squad of friends so almost always have at least 1 open spot for whoever wants in!

Report Post Tip

Super psyched about Final Fantasy VII Rebirth coming out this week! Gonna be maining that for a while. Need to finish up the integrade story though first.

Currently playing through Final Fantasy VII Remake and the DLC to get hyped for Rebirth!

Can’t wait to get into it, quite a few good games this year but I’ll be dedicated to that for quite a while, eeee! :D

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL