Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:34:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

For the past few days I've been playing nothing but DOTA and on the side I'm playing some Paradox strategies to fill in the time until something else grabs my attention. But I'm always open to strategies economical simulator, World Conquest etc. 

Report Post Tip

I like those mobile games where the advert is nothing at all related to the game that you end up downloading. The more ads the better. I want to be buying things all the time as well. I basically don't want to play the game at all, just ads and in-game purchases. 

Report Post Tip
I am currently embroiled in a 10 year long game of hard core hide and seek. I have traversed the globe in search of my foe but to no avail. One day I will find my father.
Report Post Tip

MafiaReturns (Obviously) 

World of Warcraft Classic Hardcore

Gave Starfield a try but it was pretty disappointing, just not for me. Was checking out Lies of P, looks like one of the best souls like games that has been released in awhile.

Report Post Tip

Every evening when I finish work, I'm currently playing a game called "trying to plaster the living room". 

It's absolutely fucking great. Highly recommend. 

Report Post Tip

Not currently playing anything apart from Mafia Returns. More of a fan of picking up heavy shit and putting it back down again, BUT come November FM will be released & it will be glorious.

Report Post Tip

Playing MR obviously, but I’m with James between the gym and it being football season I don’t have a lot of time to really game. I’ve got Starfield but don’t think I’ve played 2 hours total this past week or two. Just don’t have enough hours in the day with all these adult responsibilities 

Report Post Tip

WMMA 5 - it’s mixed martial arts simulation game. You are the owner of your own business and recruit talent and compete against other organizations. If your interested in learning more I’m pretty good at it so hmu 

Report Post Tip

Hunt:Showdown 

Rocket League

Payday 3 (lol trying to at least, so buggy since release)

Report Post Tip

The add on to Cyberpunk 2077 AKA "Phantom Liberty". 

I'm about halfway through it and I'm liking it. Not sure the R2 button on my PS5 controller can say the same thing, though. Been quite a few moments where it has been getting absolutely mashed to hell but totally worth it. Very therapeutic watching and listening to bullets being fired at such a rapid pace.    

Report Post Tip

Turns out the Ace Attorney series just came to game pass and it's my new favorite past time.

Get high as fuck, lay in bed with a huge glass of water and play Ace Attorney until my phone falls on my face.

Try it sometime.

Report Post Tip

Metro Exodus, I`m getting ready for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. After the release, I`m gonna glue myself to the chair and wear 10 dipers.

Report Post Tip

The games im playing are:

Starfield

Last Fortress

Skyrim

Assasins Creed Valhalla

Report Post Tip

Currently I'm playing pokemon radical red v2.1 pretty fun and challenging compared to mainline games 

Report Post Tip
I’ve recently been playing command and conquer a fair bit, Tiberium wars - it’s giving me a fair dose of nostalgia and I’m enjoying it but I’m looking for some more strategic type games so if anyone has any recommendation of similar games hit me up with them.
Report Post Tip

I am currently playing Stardew Valley. My partner got me hooked on it so now we play together.

Report Post Tip

I’m currently in between games considering going back to one of the 3 old faithfuls for me. Either Rimworld, Kenshi or Stellaris. Really feeling like I’m gonna get back on Kenshi

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Hey everyone I've just got the PS3 buy I play Skyrim,mass effect 3,I also play red dead redemption,and like to play sports games to and I like playing fallout New vegas
Report Post Tip

Lots of stardew valley. Im currently on the winter of 1st year, my farm is flourishing, i'm married to Abigail and there's a baby on the way <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

alien fireteam elite and its companion pathogen DLC.   The game is the simple, fairly decent but short story of how you board a ship, find it with aliens, and uncover a bit about the ships history, the companies who owned it, and the dodgy dealings of them, in the way they look to win a global arms race.   Is a decent enough game and though the DLC wasn't free, the game was on ps plus

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL