Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 01:09:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

This morning I played a game of Monopoly with three of my friends, then this afternoon I got together with a bunch of dorks to play Magic, The Gathering. Then I played with myself while watching Fran Drescher in old episodes of The Nanny. Now it's dinner time and I'm playing with my food before eating it.

Report Post Tip

Right now, I'm playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. With Tears of the Kingdom just released, I really want to finish the prior game.

Report Post Tip
Only one game I really play and that is rainbow six siege. It's pretty oldish game now but still have great updates on it and keep it fresh so it makes the player base stick around. Great game to play quick and easy 5v5
Report Post Tip

Oretty much this one.  It takes up enough of my time, I have too many kids and I'm really old.  Gaming is not typically my thing.  But - for some reason this one has stuck with me for quite some time.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Playing games such as:

Bannerlord

State of decay 2

viking rise

black desert online SEA

shinobichronicles

and ofcourse MR ^_^

Report Post Tip

So there a group of youtubers who play Minecraft called the Hermits. They're known for insane builds/machines/playing style. One of them has created a mod pack that makes Minecraft more like a rogue-lite dungeon crawler called vault hunters. I've been playing that for weeks now, with my friend starting a server this week. Its fantastically fun. My shield looks like a flower. My hat looks like a broom. 

Report Post Tip

Lately it's been mostly some fortnite with the kids and sometimes pokemon white 2 probably one of the best main series games pokemon has done. One of these days I'll have to hop back into diablo 2 resurrected when I have some free time.

Report Post Tip

Im now playing a RPG called Golden Sun on the GBA emulator. Its one of the best RPGs i played. Highly recommend it for Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and Breath of Fire fans

While I'm still waiting for the new fucking star wars game to get their shit together and fix the screen tearing and performance issues, I'm finishing Zelda breath of the wild. Other than that, I finished Doom eternal and I'm at the second part of the DLC. 

Report Post Tip

I am playing Mafia Returns of course. I am also playing Torn. I have an Oculus 2  on which I play Beat Saber, Horizon Worlds and a few others. I also play several games on my phone.

Report Post Tip

I finished playing Golden Sun, the endind was incomplete and i started to get pissed when i found out the is a 2nd game. Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I started it today, its even better than the 1st. Im completely in love with this game

Report Post Tip

Playing Diablo 4 right now alongside MR. 

But let's be honest Path of Exile is still loads better sadly.

Legend of Dragoon, an older RPG.   The graphics are meh, stories are slow to unveil with the main arc, a power behind a kingdom is pushing for war, d a kidnap of people with a certain skill, but is unknown why as far as I played so far.   But your typical turn based RPG.   I am also trying to finish off the last few levels of grid legends, is not the greatest car racing game, and is no forza or gran turismo, bu is fun it has a story line along the way, and not just driving and winning 

Report Post Tip

Freecell. A true classic and something to be cherished. Except for the decks which can't actually be completed because they can suck on a big bag of dicks. 

Report Post Tip

Vale rpg and other games like i play text based games, roll playing games any game i play there lot games out there i wont play 

lots of games this game fun 

Report Post Tip

Just started playing minecraft again! Since the new 1.20 is out. Those cherry blossoms are so pretty :D

Report Post Tip

for now I'm playing diablo4 much more than anything, its fun game especially is you have a group or party to play with, also play pubg mobile little from time to time.

Report Post Tip

Crusader Kings 3, personally maybe my favorite strategy game of all time or def top 3. 

I got back into Blood Bowl 2, started finally using other teams. Have been using my Chaos Dwarf and Lizardmen teams. Oh and a lot of Wreckfest which is a racing game 

Report Post Tip
I was playing .org but that imploded. Going to get a ps5 soon and get back into fifa and cod. My wofe is going to hate me for it, but oh well…
Report Post Tip

I just finished Assassin Creed 1 and it was marvelous. After I finished the game, I started picking up the Devil may Cry HD series in Xbox 360, also L.A Noire and halo 4.

After those games, I'll probably try out gears of wars. I heard its a great game!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL