Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:57:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

I've gone back to playing Final Fantasy 14. I tried WoW but the dungeon system in the new expansion pissed me off, I regret spending $80 on new expansion + membership for 2 months on it.

Report Post Tip

Still Need to Complete/Playing:

• Mass Effect Legendary Collection (Mass Effect 1) 
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • ​​​​​​Judgement
  • ​​​​​​​Gran Turismo 7
  • ​​​​​​​MLB 2023
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Resident Evil Village
  • Death Stranding
  • ​The Last Stand: Aftermath
  • Assassin Creed Series (On Assassin's Creed II)

This List of Games are the ones I still have yet to either complete or ones I just casually play, I have more that I sometimes prefer but this is mainly what I'm trying to complete/play lately.

Report Post Tip

I just started a new run of one of my favorite games back in the days, AC Black Flag, It is still good, but like in any other AC games fighting mechanics gets repetative and easy after a while 

Report Post Tip

I'm currently doing playthroughs on Baldurs gate 3 and Hogwarts Legacy.  I love D&D and the BG3 is incredible but i'm finding it a little hard to get into as im used to alot of laughing and joking while playing D&D with friends. Hogwarts Legacy has been fantastic so far though im only doing a playthrough on easy as im using the game to relax.  

tempted by the new assassins creed Mirage but may wait for the after christmas sales and see if its marked down. anyone else have any recommendations for games?  (PS5) 

Report Post Tip

This week I have been diving into Power Wash Simulator since it was free for PS Plus. It's pretty satisfying even though I typically hate cleaning. Trying to finish it up before the end of my free time from the holidays.

Report Post Tip

Back to Hades again. Such a good game . I never finished it when it came out and going back to it has been a blast . Will play for a couple hours and it just flies by.

Report Post Tip

i recently got back into GTA 5 , I fiddle with some Ark, and I play hockey from time to time. Along with this game, keeps me pretty busy. 

Report Post Tip

Currently on The Finals and Maplestory!

Report Post Tip
Football Manager. I love when I need to think about everything,and all aspects of the game
Report Post Tip
Helping the kids play Fortnite. Suprisingly good game.
Report Post Tip
Helping the kids play Fortnite. Suprisingly good game.

Playing on both PS5, Nintendo Switch and computer. Think I fancy using the PS5 consol.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Waiting on mass effect legnedary edition to download again, because it's about time for my regularly scheduled play thru of it that I do every 5-6 months

Report Post Tip

Warframe, dota 2 and trying some Torchlight Infinite.

It's awesome game i liked it.

Report Post Tip

Never really played Far Cry series. Stumbled on this offer on Steam for the V serie, and I am kind of enjoying the title. Anyone else has tried it?

Report Post Tip

FARMRPG.......   very addicting game

Report Post Tip

I'm kicking ass at Free Fire, playing Majoras mask again, Stardew valley. all on mobile.

Ive been playing old point and click games (browser) like Fog Fall and stull. All from pastel games and the rudowski brothers

Report Post Tip
Been really addicted to assasins Creed Valhalla for the last week, such an enjoyable ride
Report Post Tip

Lot of Yu-Gi-Oh(Master Duel and YGPro) as well as Crusader Kings 3 with the smallest bit of Ready or Not and Monster Hunter World. The Yu-gi-oh was just to enjoy some new nonsense/things to do in my free time away from my PC and the others have been playing already solid games and testing out mods to see how they improve/if at all. MHW is self explanatory, as fun as ever.

Report Post Tip

All I do is work and occasionally Mr why is this life 😭

Report Post Tip

i've been playing ps4 lately... Last game was GTA 5. I was missing do some missions and just drive around.

On phone i'm playing Monopoly go app, it's wendigo's fault!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL