Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 09:17:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36
Mostly tend to play games with my kids these days. One always wants to play Fortnite and the other likes to play Overcooked.
Report Post Tip

Ark ascended is most of my game Time air quotes. I started another run of Grand theft Auto VI. And then Mafia

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I recently picked up this game called Cobalt Core, it's kinda like Slay the Spire mixed with FTL. Roguelike card game in space with time travel shenanigans. It's really fun! If you like roguelike especially the deck building ones, you would likely enjoy it. :)

Report Post Tip

Aside from stardew valley and free fire im playing this game named "Choices: stories you play". You can chose whatever happens. And theres a lot of romanceable characters in the stories and i obvi fuck all of them xD

Report Post Tip

AFK arena it’s kinda fun. I do like the artwork and the different characters.

Report Post Tip

I've been playing arma 3, gta 5, HOI 4, and a few others, all solid picks tbh.

Report Post Tip

Currently i play a few games, In order of what gets most of my time

1. Mafia Returns
2. Medieval 2 TW, SSHIP mod
3. Fallout 4

Report Post Tip

am try to build games with rpg maker mv it what am use love it lot hope every one try to build games more play lol

Report Post Tip

I’m currently enjoying journey eight on elden ring. The promise of huge DLC coming has had me revisit the place and enjoy romping around butchering the multitude of entertaining bosses in new and creative ways. Tremendous fun. NG+7 is slightly different though. Supposedly the original iteration of the game before testing saw the staring journey nerfed for a more accessible, wider appeal. Tremendous fun. Would highly recommend 

Report Post Tip

At the moment, World of Warcraft but I am thinking of getting Skyrim downloaded again and modded to have some single player fun as well, especially during busy hours when I can't dedicate so much time but I need something in the background to kill the time woop

Report Post Tip
I do love my Tomb Raiders, Champ Manager.

But oldies Command and Conquer xd
Report Post Tip

Since it has been a fair while I downloaded watch dogs 2 off if game pass again to start through the story mood again and so fair it's been fun ging through again taking down big tech and being a hacker, also getting back into dayz zombie survival game and battlefield 4 sniping dudes from 1000m out and all that 

Report Post Tip

I play a wide variety of games :D 

Fortnite

COD

Brawlhalla 

Minecraft 

GTA 

Runescape

Smite

if you ever need me to carry you just reach out 

Report Post Tip
Spent around 6hrs tonight playing the new lego Fortnite, which is essentially Minecraft tbh.

Time flew by just scouring the map to forage and then build stuff.
Report Post Tip

Im playing final fantasy 7 original again, must of completed it about 10 times now.  Still havent played FFX, keep saying i will but never do.  Thinking of buying the new COD but we will see, might just stick to halo MCC for now lol 

Report Post Tip

Been playing Kenshi, I’m never built a gang and ran drugs before. So I’ve established a crime family to rival all the swamp gangs and take over the drug trade in the region. Once I take over the drug trade I’m not really sure what my next objective will be, I’m finally getting a good sized fort established in the area that I can start training a good sized regime to start launching attacks from.

Report Post Tip

I've been enjoying the Super Mario RPG remake. Almost done with it and it's a very good example of how a remake should be done. Faithful with quality of life improvements and polish 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'm really waiting to break out some old classics depending if I get a,system. I'd like to start playing Fable 1@2 all fallout games abd the Zelda,games for the Nintendo switch
Report Post Tip

Big HArry Potter nerd also so i play HEXRPG,   star wars fan ---- SWCOMBINE.  

On the computer all day so these games are in the background  :)

Report Post Tip
Aside from this Im toying around with Clash of Clans on my phone.
Half decent way to kill time without really demanding much.
Rather social too, if you join the right clan.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL