Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:37:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

Valorant

Report Post Tip

My friend went back to Austria for a few more months so I'm now playing a lot of Sims 4 because I hate myself enough to suffer through the game. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i work on game called vale rpg i have play for long time am old play in game other then other staff am play for 12 yrs lol come see on there my names profitt if mail me on vale rpg tell you play this game ill send some gold.

Report Post Tip

This evening I played some stardew, Jackbox quiplash (which is the best game thanks) and then some sims 4 because I am a basic bitch gamer thank you. 

Report Post Tip

I'm playing mafiareturns and football manager on my laptop, on my xbox i playing rdr2, lumberjack dynasty, stranded alien dawn, loop hero and saints row depending on what im in the mood for on the day 

Report Post Tip

I am not playing any game currently. Not enough time, since my daughter is born!

Sometimes I play Mafia Returns on my mobile phone.

That's all.

End.

Nothing else. :-(

Report Post Tip

So my buddy LG bought me Sea of thieves and I have racked up 15 hours of gameplay in the last two days. It is an absolutely fantastic game when you have good people to play with. And Shut up, I hate you, shut up. Do not fucking say it. I will find you and punch you in the throat. 

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. 

Anyway, its on sale right now and its been the best game I've played in months. 

Report Post Tip

Genevieve is a pirate on Wednesdays so she'll be playing that game 24 hours straight on Wednesday. It is the way. 

Report Post Tip

Personally, I used to put a ton of time into MMOs mostly the well known ones. After a while I give up and take long breaks. So we are talking, yes, WoW and FF14. I tried the smaller-kinda went dead ones back in the MMO craze early 2010. Now it's just I pop back up for the newest expansion and leave a month or two. I still have a sub to FF14 tho.

Report Post Tip

I was playing like The Witcher series but got bored. I tried GTA V again, but got bored. I don't want to play Cyberpunk again. Battlefield 2142 got boring. So I play MR blackjack. 

Report Post Tip

Like for real. Most games are getting like that now adays lol. 

Report Post Tip

Now that im back to my work and they assigned me to do an inside job (i worked at camp), i can be on the computer all day, so i was looking for another MMORPG text based browser game and found this one named Achaea.

Its a little complicated, but once you get the hang of it, its awesome. Also is completely text fantasy based. If someone plays it, plz hit me up :P could use some tips

Report Post Tip

I just back into Monster Hunter Rise, now that Sunbreak has been released for console. I've also been playing Rimworld on console. Both games are taking a lot of my time. And when June comes, I'm all over Diablo IV.

Report Post Tip

Nipsey, theres a game named 9th Dawn very similar to Rimworld. Its awesome! Also, i love the Diablo series and since i cannot play the newest ones on my computer, because my computer sucks, i was trying to find a game similar to it on my phone a few years ago and found this one called Exiled Kingdoms. Its the same isometric rpg style as Diablo, which i love. There's a lot of quests. You should check it out sometime :D

Report Post Tip

im playing jedi survivor i reckon mend it too anyone who has played the first one really enjoying it  

Report Post Tip

Have I talked about sea of thieves yet? I feel like I did cuz I told spike to shut the fuck up a bunch before he even knew. 

I love it. I got a boat, a slooooop and I named it "New kid on the dock" and next I'm going to buy a cat and also more dresses. Its absurd how much I love buying clothes in this fucking game. 

Report Post Tip
I don't plan many games, but recently I've been playing Disco Elysium. Pretty interesting, kind of like a choose your own adventure in some ways. Game mechanics in it, some challenges the rely on probabilities and skills, but narrative driven definitely.
Report Post Tip
Still going steady on Warzone.
Just love to hang out with friends and play a few games of dmz.
Also GTA5 is still a thing. Recently started all over again and trying to play it in a different way then i used to do.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm playing a game called X3 Albion Prelude, it's an old space simulator game. It's alot like Mount and Blade but except its in space, just like this game I always find myself returning to it. 

Report Post Tip
Well without thinking about to much I am playing a game online named Mafia Returns .com

I hope others are also since they answer this post.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL