Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:38:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36

COD, Red Alert Remastered and ive got into playing torn in a big way recently plus roller coin to build my miners for crypto.

Game of real life is also a lot of fun at times.  

Report Post Tip

Besides this, the only other game I really have time for right now is MLB: The Show. New edition just dropped for this year and it's got one of my all-time favorite players for the first time, so pretty excited to get his card.

However, with as much as people talk about Skyrim around here, I really want to start a new playthrough. I'm determined to play a character that doesn't end up as a stealth archer. Not gonna hold my breath, but we'll see how it goes maybe this summer.

Report Post Tip

Playing several games at the moment:

* Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (I generally like the older fire emblem games)

* Monster hunter world ice-borne (never finished it before for some weird reason)

* Crash bandicoot 1 (jesus, getting the gems is hard sometimes)

Speaking of monster hunter, anybody here who played the older games has a recommendation on which one to start with if you want to get into the older ones?

Report Post Tip

Mafia Returns of course but also a wee bit of League of legends on the side. Dabble a little bit in COD 4 too as well even though I suck. Kinda hoping to check out diablo 4 too

Report Post Tip

y u no mention OSRS, Hyven?

Report Post Tip

Moved on to Mass Effect Andromeda after the disappointing end of mass effect 3, it should of gone down more like mass effect 2

Report Post Tip

currently playing the new saints row, red dead redemption and loop hero. 

just completed the saints row and saints row 2 and half way through remastered

Report Post Tip

I've recently finished a playthrough of Hitman 1, which I started back in 2001. The controls are so bad and frustrating I would rage quit many times and put the game down for years before coming back. Now it's done, thanks to COVID.

I've been playing Satisfactory quite a bit and recommend it to whomever likes building/automation games. It's so good and gets even better with each update.

I've also been replaying all Mafia games. Mafia I remake is solid. Mafia II is still great. Mafia III is still unplayable: it's repetitive and boring, it's a terrible port of a console game and it glitches out and crashes way too often.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I have been playing this game for a while now, but when I get bored here I rely on Skyrim for my entertainment.
Report Post Tip

I just found this game, similar to Stardew Valley. Still in early access, but looks promising. Its also beautiful

i think i'll try it

https://store.steampowered.com/app/758870/Kynseed/

Report Post Tip

I play minecraft and torn city, another RPG. Dont play much games tho

Report Post Tip

Right now i have been playing a lot of Super Mega Baseball 3, which is a baseball game. Apart from that, I have been playing a lot of MLB the Show 23 but when that causes me to rage I usually go to something like Crusader Kings 3 or something random. 

Report Post Tip

Diablo three a second time.. And crash... Skyrim and I can't remember the handful of others I'm currently playing 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My top 3 games right now on Ps5 are Hogwarts Legacy (almost 60% through), skyrim elder scrolls and mafia 3. Plus the new saints row game.

Report Post Tip

I recently revisited Elden Ring. I’d forgotten how absorbing the game was. Took me a while to remember how everything works but it’s been great fun. I laugh a lot more this time than I did the first. Other than that I’ve been getting daily miles in on gran turismo 7. Quality simulator, even if the pit stops are still screwy.

Report Post Tip

I haven't really had the time to take on a game properly but I have got into sudoku lately. 

Find it puts me to sleep quite well. 

Report Post Tip

Playing Stardew Valley without cheats. I will admit I have warped around locations from time to itme, but I consider that a QoL thing versus game breaking. Cmon, i'm too old to walk back to the farm. 

Report Post Tip

I decided to replay Harvest Moon: FOMT on Game Boy Advance and all version of The Sims for GBA, im just finishing The Sims Bustin Out, gonna finish and go to Urbz.

Report Post Tip
I’m back on Persona 3, I had a PS Vita and played Persona 4 while on the train back and forth to school but it eventually got stolen and I never got to finish it 🙁 and then borrowed Persona 5 from a friend when that came out but it’s way too long of a game to just borrow and beat so I ended up giving it back before I got to finish that also!

But when 5 Royal came out I finally finished it and now they remastered P3 and P4 so I’ll finally get to replay 4 after I finish 3, which I’m absolutely loving so far! ❤️
Report Post Tip

Just got into BeamNG.Drive pretty amazing driving/crash simulator, been awhile since I played PC games feels great to be back! If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to mail me personally, I need new friends!  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL