Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:58:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What games are you currently playing? Started by: Roya on Apr 04, '23 16:36
I like to play minecraft legacy edition. Its on my ps3. I have bedrock on my ps5 but i still prefer the older version. Bedrock kinda sucks.
Report Post Tip

i usually play Red Dead Online or GTA Online but lately I been playing Hogwarts Legacy on my PS4 and kind of addicted not gonna lie haha

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am currently playing Bioshock: Infinite again. I just finished the first two Bioshocks again. 

Depends on the day. Mostly Scarlett but I also play Cook Serve Delicious 2 and Surving the Aftermath.
Report Post Tip

going back through the Bioshocks as leaving PS Premium soon, so leeching them on the old external hard drive when i cam seems like every month recently have to take 10-15 games and download before they permanently leave the library

Report Post Tip

Lately my vices have been pokemon X and occasionally fortnite. Sometimes my girlfriend and I will also play monopoly plus and fight so much because we're competitive!

Report Post Tip

Nothing really right now.  TBH, I'm looking for upgrades for my pc so that I can play Starfield, Total War Pharoah and the next Assassin's Creed game at a decent level.  My 6gb gpu won't cut it with Starfield apparently :/

Report Post Tip

I've mostly been playing board games online on BoardGameArena because I don't often have access to Internet stable enough for multiplayer games

Report Post Tip

Having a retro phase at the moment

Zelda Link to the past

Mario World

GTA 5

Fallout 4

Smash brothers

Currently, just MR, one other webgame, and Escape from Tarkov. I don't really have the free time available to do a whole lot anymore. Also, seems like new games are just getting worse and worse.....so why bother spending the money and time anyway. 

Report Post Tip

Currently I'm playing pokemon scarlet, fortnite, the occasional bit of divinity 2 original sin when I get a chance just cause I started it years ago and never finished it >.>

Division 2 every day. And Skyrim. It’s my one true love
Report Post Tip

Currently playing MLB the show but not obsessed with it. It's nice to zone out to while you do other things. Looking forward to starfield though

Report Post Tip

Mostly mafia but some Catan is a good time. I like to play more Chess and Go but 2 player games are harder to come by sometimes. I am looking at getting a smart chess set so that I can play IRL with a computer but also my visual impaired father can play with me easily cause that would be cool. #Hallmarkcard

Report Post Tip

Bouncing back and forth between league, MR, and Red Dead. But it sure is hard to have a career, raise a family, masturbate, and do all the other things a normal person wants to do on a daily basis. I desperately want more gaming time...guess i'll have to wait until I'm 65 and my kids are out of the house. I bet MR will stil be aorund. 

Report Post Tip

I am playing on my PS5 Black desert Online. just started playing it. so need to find out how it works. but it is fun to play.

other games I play are Call of duty Warzone and i am waiting for the new GTA. but it will take some time that will come out ...

Report Post Tip

Currently I'm playing fortnite here and there some pokemon scarlet since it just had the dlc and also red dead online cause who doesn't love a good bounty hunting session 

Report Post Tip

Starfield, Overwatch 2 and "Losing at dice in MR 2023"

The last one is an acquired taste but it's really fun if you start to get on the winning side.

Report Post Tip
Mainly Grand Theft Auto V and Minecraft. GTA is just fun and I enjoy the redstone aspect of MC. Two fairly opposite types of games but I never get bored of either one.
Report Post Tip
Too old and limited time for console gaming. I like ones that i can reach out immediately. Like Mafia Returns. And other android games on my stupid "gaming" phone. Such as Pubg Mobile, Cod Mobile. Waiting anxiously for cod warzone to hit the playstore
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL