Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:09:51
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
A Cowardly Grin: Chuckle at the Falure! Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jul 19, '12 20:18

It was a cowardly Grin with a cowardly grin that scuttled off to New Orleans. A rogue, hear me, a ROGUE. He sat in his HQ, protected, for now, Grinning and pontificating about this and that. His apparent way of words was clearly missing. A crowd gathered, watching the spectacle but essentially rubbernecking at nothing more than a curious happening. For Grin has joined the ranks of the wrongdoers and the useless. His attempt at roguing will fail. His point will be lost in a crass display of verbosity, unappreciated by those who want merely to kill him. And kill him they will, for he isn't well protected and he hasn't well planned. I am enraged by this, this Grinning rogue, so much so that I have flown to New Orleans to throw down a challenge: Grin, here I am. I dare you to take the shot. The only way that you can actually change anything is by using your gun. Are you gonna Grin & bear it?

It was a cowardly Grin with a cowardly grin that scuttled off to New Orleans. A rogue, hear me, a ROGUE. He sat in his HQ, protected, for now, Grinning and pontificating about this and that.

His apparent way of words was clearly missing. A crowd gathered, watching the spectacle but essentially rubbernecking at nothing more than a curious happening. For Grin has joined the ranks of the wrongdoers and the useless. His attempt at roguing will fail. His point will be lost in a crass display of verbosity, unappreciated by those who want merely to kill him.

And kill him they will, for he isn't well protected and he hasn't well planned.
I am enraged by this, this Grinning rogue, so much so that I have flown to New Orleans to throw down a challenge: Grin, here I am. I dare you to take the shot. The only way that you can actually change anything is by using your gun.

Are you gonna Grin & bear it?

Report Post Tip

I shall rename you Tommy Two Times. You often repeat yourself.

Report Post Tip

John hammers in a certain sign in front of Kuklinski.

Hey, everyone, have you heard that there's this awesome place to talk about speeches like this in the John Galt Institute for Thoroughfare Civility?

John walks off into the sunset to the roaring adulation of the crowds.

Report Post Tip

Where did you get funding for that Instititue, JohnGalt?

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/funeralhome.php?funeralid=354247

Report Post Tip

That don't work, brudda

Report Post Tip

At the time it did, and was rather humerous, too bad that, I think fairies may have stolen the body.

Report Post Tip

what was it?

Report Post Tip

After much searching the forest, methinks I found where they stashed it

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/281526

Report Post Tip

nope...

Report Post Tip

Sigh, epic fail number 2. It was the funeral home of Deleteme2, which I had written an RIP.

"May you rest in peace knowing that even for a moment, you were higher on the 60 second list than Grin."

Report Post Tip

Here is what you are looking for Pharoah

Kukus Nest Egg

John Galt Institute

Report Post Tip

Regardless of where the funding was gathered to establish the wonderful John Galt for Thoroughfare Civility, I must agree with the continually eloquent Mr_Kuklinski. Grin has acted in an extremely cowardly way and by doing so has stabbed the city that protected him for so long and catered to his every need so that he could rest all the way up in the nosebleeds of the 60 second list. Kill him!

Good job Kuklinski as always!

Report Post Tip

I would love to KILL him, but he is protected at the moment...

I have offered myself up - I have taunted Grin, in public and in private.  I have abused him and I have derided him.

And I have had the support of many.  And still he stands there, gun in hand, worried about missing.

Report Post Tip

You cant wack him now, kinda broke bnow

Report Post Tip

bnow?

Report Post Tip

Strange that you are taunting a man to shoot you, who has proposed peace.

Report Post Tip

Not as strange as expecting a tiger to change his stripes. Strange days indeed. Perhaps a few too many lollipops floating around.

Report Post Tip

I seriously doubt that any of the other established cities have any reason to believe he is any kind of real threat. Fair enough you can gun him down for "tradition" or whatever you want to call it, but thinking that a single made made is a threat to Godfathers and Dons with hundreds of bodyguards is just ridiculous.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip see's some young men talking about a recent rogue and mudkip goes to speak

Dear Professor , a rogue is indeed a rogue , regardless of rank , bodyguards or even kills , a rogue is a threat to society and EVERY city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Cowardly Grin: Chuckle at the Falure!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL