Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:55:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
fav.comedian Started by: don-vito on Aug 31, '08 22:15
Bill Burr easily the funniest also Daniel Tosh is up there with Tosh.0
Report Post Tip
Oh man there's some pretty hilarious comedians out there. I've been listening to a comedy channel on siriusXM and there's many great ones.

I've always been a fan of Dave Chappelle, Mitch Hedberg, and Dane Cook was a good one back in the day.
Report Post Tip

Favorite comedians would have to be Tom Segura, Bert Kreischer, Dave Chappelle. Anyone got any recommendations?

Report Post Tip

I have a few comedians i think are great, i have personally seen Ricky Gervais, Lee Evans, Romesh Ranganation and Micheal Mcintyre. I love the Kevin hart stuff that is on netflix and also find rob beckett funny. There are a few comedians i find hard to laugh to but majority of them give me a good laugh.

Report Post Tip

Of all time, Robin Williams. However, I quote some of Daniel Tosh's material on a regular basis. Kreischer is amazing too.

Report Post Tip

It's pretty much David Chapelle for me right now, think he's the funniest. I was watching him the other day and I laughed all night especially about the Baby joke when he was in the Limo at 3am. 

Report Post Tip
I’d have to go with Dave Chapelle. There are several others close to the top of my list but he’s probably my favorite. All of his stand ups are epic.
Report Post Tip

Well there's quite a few i really like .. off the top of my head, of the more preferred would be .. Rowan Atkinson, George Carlin, 'Billy' Connolly, Adrian Edmondson, John Cleese .. like most of their work.

Fairly sure i'm missing some that i no doubt will remember about 3 and a half seconds after clicking the 'submit' button. 

Report Post Tip

Hard question, but Dave Chappelle, Dylan Moran, Frankie Boyle and Bill Burr have to be up there for me when it comes to stand-up, but Richard Pryor, George Carlin and Robin Williams all can lay a claim to that as well.

Honorable mentions to Eric Andre, Sarah Silverman and Joan Rivers.

Report Post Tip

Kevin Hart, more due to his movies and tv show that made me a fan of his, recently haven't watched him so much. 

Jack Whitehall, his comedy seems to be more awkward and a lot more my style. Recently just been on a binge of a lot of his standup!

Report Post Tip
It’s been a long time since I e watched stand up comedy. I would have to go with Dave chapell or how ever you spell his name. His show was so funny to me with his little skits and stuff.
Report Post Tip

Well I like robin williams,   gallager,  jeff dunham is the best tho...He has all them props and such a great performance.

Report Post Tip

Mine would be Jeff Dunham with his puppets. Achmed the dead terrorist was hilarious, I've watched those videos many a times. Walter was also really funny.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Bill Burr :D I love how he takes what most of us think and make it in a joke, he is just trashing everyone and I love it

Report Post Tip

Ah this is a tough one. Similarly to best music, band, book or movie; there's that many so it's often subject to change pending on my mood or what I'm wanting.

The likes of Lee Evans, Greg Davies, George Carlin, James Acaster, Jimmy Carr, David Mitchell, Jim Jeffries, Rhod Gilbert, Rik Mayall and Milton Jones all come to mind off the top of my head; but the list is endless.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So many good and famous comedians, it's extremely hard to choose just one. Since most people are picking famous ones, I will go for a niche one. Mikey Mason. He used to do regular standup (and is frickin' hilarious) but now he just does geek conventions. It's mostly music, though he has regular standup stuff as well. If you like sci-fi and fantasy, gaming, etc, you need to check him out. He does have a small YouTube channel, and you can hear his music on BandCamp. Definitely one of the best, underrated comedians today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1p7L-h2yE8 

Report Post Tip

Jimmy Carr. He is so so completely wrong it makes him brilliant. Would love to see him live. So non PC in everyway is what makes him fab. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm a large fan of Russell Brand, though it is admittedly hard to find stand up from him now. Maybe he's more focused on movies?

Report Post Tip

My top three comedians probably are Lee Evans, Jimmy Car and Russell Howard, they're all a bit different but they're all great at different jokes ect 

Report Post Tip

Kat Williams is great but a bit repetative, I mean we get it you can't handle weed, still funny though.

Dave Chappelle is another great comedian.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: fav.comedian
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL