Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:06:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
fav.comedian Started by: don-vito on Aug 31, '08 22:15
I find it difficult to watch comedians, although Frankie Boyle is quite brutal, which is more my style of humour and I quite like him. Other than that I don’t tend to find them funny.
Report Post Tip
Also a fan of Frankie Boyle - although I also like Jason Manford (in the less extreme category)
Report Post Tip
Recently watched Daniel sloss stand up again, definitely not my favourite or best comedian but 100% worth a watch if you like abit of dark and awkward comedy!
Report Post Tip

best comedian is Katt williams hands down

Report Post Tip

Robin Williams watched his career from Mork and Mindy till his death. May he finally rest in peace.

"I used to think being alone was the worst thing in the world. I was wrong. Being surrounded by people who make you feel alone is the worst thing in the world." Robin Williams

Report Post Tip

The ones from the silent movie era by far.
Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd, Oliver Hardy and Stan Laurel, Harry Langdon and Mr. Chaplin.
They keep inspiring to this day.

Report Post Tip
Good choice Alice. Robin was truly a comedic genius and it was such a shame to find out how alone he was always feeling.

Just goes to show being rich doesn't fix everything
Report Post Tip

Kevin Hart, and Gary Owens are an excellent comedians.  I love when they tell stories about family members interaction because it reminds me of some of my family members.   

Report Post Tip
I don't know if I have a favourite comedian. There are so many that I didn't know of, but Netflix specials have made them a lot more accessible. It is something great to watch when you don't really feel like a movie or a TV series for sure!!
Report Post Tip

There are so many to choose I would pick one but I would defile the rest by picking just one.

Every country I have been in as so many and if you are up on local news and that countries trends then you can laugh all over the world.

I with the way the world is nowadays we all need a little laughter....however I cannot pick just one.

Report Post Tip

James Acaster is such a weirdly great comedian. Both his sets and his appearances in other shows, would recommend checking him out if you haven't.

Report Post Tip
Katt Williams, Chris rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, theo Von...so many more they I'm probably forgetting.
Report Post Tip

Too many to choose from. Iliza Shlesinger was the last one that had my holding my sides I was laughing so much. 

Report Post Tip

Anthony Jeselnik. I have probably watched 'Thoughts and Prayers' on Netflix at least ten times and I am always surprised how bad the ratings are on it. I find that guy hilarious. 

Report Post Tip

I'd have to say my favorites are Bill Burr, Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura they never fail to have me crying with laughter. 

Report Post Tip

I miss Jim Carrey from like the In Living Color days or Pet Detective.  I can still enjoy those episodes or those movies. He was funny without telling jokes, had crazy characters and played them all very well.  There many other comedians I like for various reasons but Jim is the only one ive seendo acting, standup and Skit Comedy.  Good stuff.

Report Post Tip

I like Aries Spears he is comical and he does great impressions of Shaq, Denzel Washington, JayZ and Snoop Dogg along with DMX and LL Cool J. and he has some of the best stories about growing up poor that will have tears rolling down your face. 

Report Post Tip

Jimmy Carr

Jim Jeffries

Report Post Tip
Mafiatrivia is my fave comedian
Report Post Tip

Who is my favorite comedian?  Without a doubt, Dave Chappelle.  He's been my favorite for a while.  He comes across as not being fake, or scripted.  I feel like I could meet him on the street and he wouldn't even come across as a celebrity.  The guys a star.  I commend him for turning down that 50 million and going to Africa. 😜  Long live Dave Chappelle and his comedy. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: fav.comedian
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL