Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:10:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
fav.comedian Started by: don-vito on Aug 31, '08 22:15

When I was younger I used to listen to a lot of Dane Cooks comedy. He was the funniest thing ever to young me. As I got older I got more and more into Mitch Hedbergs comedy. I’d say he’s probably my favorite at this point. Unfortunately we won’t get any more content from him. 

Report Post Tip

I really like Paul Zerdin, although he is not a standard stand up, but the acts are full on comedy. It's just hard to find any content that is not either America got talent, or old shows that he used again on AGT. Anyone who has new stuff after AGT let me know, i'd be very interested!!

Report Post Tip

Now i cant say i know many comediens but for some reason i have a thing for scottish and irish comediens frankie boyle being one and that other dude the bald one? i cant remember his name. i have quite a dry humor though so i will accept recomendations :)

Report Post Tip
Katy Williams before he was made out to be crazy. Probably one of the funniest human beings on this planet in my honest opinion.
Report Post Tip
Bill Burr he’s one of the great ones because he will diss anybody and he sends the snowflakes into an absolute rage
Report Post Tip

It is not an exaggeration when I say that I love Bo Burnham. His newest special wasn't traditional comedy but it's one of the best things I've seen in quite some time while still being funny. I hope he decides to do more standup whenever he's ready.

Report Post Tip

I have had many favs over time i still love  my old time faves like George Carlin (RIP) and as controversial as he is Ricky Gervais and still love Billy Connolly as well.

Report Post Tip

Tough one there are quite a few good ones out there in this day and age, love a bit of Jim Davidson always cracks me up although don't expect to see much of him in this new politically correct world where humour died a cold death, my favourite though would be the big yin Billy Connolly.

Report Post Tip

I really liked that Dimitri guy. Also the amazing Jonathan. Idk I've never really been into stand up tbh, it's kinda lame

Report Post Tip

I remember going to a Steven Wright show and I left hurting from laughter.  The monotone thought provoking punchlines were amazing.  He would make a comment and it would take awhile for the mind to pick up on the subtle joke, making it even funnier.

Report Post Tip

Was gutted to see Sean Lock pass, i honestly loved his twisted, edgy comic one liners and stories.

Report Post Tip

I agree about Sean Lock, always funny. The way he played Carrot in a Box on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown was genius, and his mascots were always hilarious. Celebrity deaths don't tend to affect me, but I'll miss Sean

Report Post Tip

I like Jim Jefferies most. Cool thing is that he also has a podcast where he brings an expert to discuss a particular topic. Funny and informative. 

Report Post Tip
I really like Jeff Dunham. Out of all his puppet partners, I love peanut! He is my favorite. I just love the energy!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Huge fan of the OG George Carlin lord rest his soul, super funny saw some of his shows with my father when I  was young , always come back to watch clips of it on youtube. 

Report Post Tip

Currently, would be Burt Kreischer. His show called "Something's burning with Burt" is lots of laughs!! Burt the Conquer is another hilarious thing to watch of his. Check him out!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $170,000 Tip

robin williams and george carlin have always been two of the comedians that have entertained me over the years. unfortunate that they're both dead. 

Report Post Tip

This is a hard one to answer.. like all time favorite would prolly have to be Robin Williams for an all around MVP... but there's so many that are good at their specific style or brand of comedy.

Report Post Tip

Right off the top of my head I want to say Dave Chappelle, but when I think a little deeper I'm really a fan of Kat William and Patrice O'neal was always funny as well.

Report Post Tip
Bet comedian ever in my opinion is Mike Epps, he is really good at not laughing at his own shit. A close second would have to go to Kevin hart but he just doesn’t have what it takes to pass mike in my opinion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: fav.comedian
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL