Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:23:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
fav.comedian Started by: don-vito on Aug 31, '08 22:15
I’d have to go with Dave Chapelle, although prefer some of his older stuff to his newer. I’d watch any comedian especially live, even if I never heard of them. It amazing how much of an art form comedy can actually be.
Report Post Tip
Dave Chappelle, just started watching some of his new stuff last night and its had me in tears before bed. Jim gaffigan is another good one.
Report Post Tip

I'd have to say either Frankie Boyle even though you don't see much of him or Jeff Dunham. I saw Jeff Dunham once live, almost seems kinda pointless as you get a better view at home.

Report Post Tip

I've enjoyed the work of several comedians.  Robin Williams is of course one of the best of all time, but I heavily relate to the work of Bilk Engvall, and Christopher Titus. They tend to hit notes that I find all to relatable.

Report Post Tip

Peter Kay and Lee Evans will always have a special place in my heart as i grew up with them on tv and they are hilarious 

Report Post Tip

Brendan Schaub is hilarious, probably rewriting comedy right now. There is a reason why his special has a 1.7 rating on IMDB. You should definitely take the time out to make sure you watch it. Don't believe the haters. It is great. 

Report Post Tip

kevin hart

Report Post Tip

Must be Donald trump since I laugh at almost everything I see  about him, worse president ever in the states and that is a real fact, all that love him arent so smart in brain and thats also a fact. Fun is it since he nearly all the time says stupid things proving how dumb he is and also  gather funny people around him all the time, jesus what a man.

Report Post Tip

Ali Wong I think is pretty high on my list, my friend and I watch her netflix special on the regular. I was supposed to go see her in London, but then got covid-blocked. I was so disappointed.

I don't want to lean in, I want to lie down!!! That's the dream.

Report Post Tip

kevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hartkevin hart  kkevin hart

Report Post Tip

Gallager, is a good,comedian,   robin willams, Is also a good comedian ,also but its sad he commit suicide. lot of good ones out there, I did miss another good one.Jeff Dunham-was great ,with all his puppets, I like the old man the puppet,very very funny,guy there.

Report Post Tip

Gary Owens is commical, if you ever get a chance to catch his show you will love it.  

Report Post Tip
Jimmy Carr is my favourite, but then Sean Lock and Greg Davis follow
Report Post Tip

As far as stand up it’s definitely chappelle. Guy is hilarious.

movie stuff - probably Chris Farley. RIP.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Sean Locks devilish and strange wit is fantastic, he will truly be missed. The other guy with a beard that is sometime on 6 out of 10 cats is also particularly funny
Report Post Tip

Man, I love Bill Burr, guy is not even trying to be comedian, he just rants about things that actually make sense. Whether it is first lady joke or it is having a hardest job on the world, Schwarzenegger one was amazing. I just love him because he talks about normal stuff and rants about it, showing how the world is gone crazy.

Report Post Tip
Could in a way be if we hold us here in the game and then it is that kuku and all of his new names and that he seems that sll have forgotten all shit he has done and all have started to love all he are sbout to do. I laugh big esch time seeing him anyway.
Report Post Tip

For me its got to be either Lee Evans or Ricky Gervais as theyre just so spot on about about day to day life 

Report Post Tip

For me its got to be Lee Evans and Ricky Gervais are they're just so spot on about day to day life

Report Post Tip

Personally I'm a huge fan of Dave Chappelle. I've been watching his comedy since before he was famous on the Washington DC chitterling circuit. He's a very smart and intelligent comedian who knows how and when to use intelligence or stupidity in his standing up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: fav.comedian
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL