Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

They are the same as ever, far fetched with the right amount of crazy to get people wondering if there is any truth.

Anyone with half a brain will of course know he is talking shit, like his bloodline do so well. As DS himself pointed out, he helped secure NY and LA by joining forces with them when (old)LA and LV attacked.

And anyway, everyone knows that the would be Godfather inside Philly is holding out for St Louis...

Report Post Tip

Delaware city or bust. LOL

Report Post Tip

I would usually try to put some effort into a reply for our fair streets, but I just can't force myself to put much effort towards this poppycock. I will keep my statement brief.

Kuku, this is probably the largest load of shit you have come up with to date.

Report Post Tip

I am Sorry Mr Turkey I have to disagree.

The largest load of shit he has come out with to date is when he claimed he was a Legend within our world.

Report Post Tip

Isiah, concentrate of what has been stated, not who stated it.

The facts remaind the same and they are blindingly obvious.

LA will fall, hard, when DS is targeted again.  It's a black op, brought to you by a despotic Godfather, Hellbent on protecting his RHM.

Report Post Tip

It's interesting how you blatantly ignore all the facts (not rumors, not opinion, just facts) that prove that DS would have no reason to wipe out LA to expand his empire. In fact, you push the irony up to telling somebody to concentrate on what is being said while saying something in complete contradiction with the facts right after. It could have been funny... If you did it on purpose. But I doubt so. You're clearly trapped in your own vicious circle, and worst than anything else, you seem to like it. 

No, the true irony of the situation is that, like every other man or woman who have lived in this world before us, one day, we will have to leave it. May it be with retirement, may it be with a bullet in our head or by aging, but we will. And that day, you can be sure that, from this generation of the following thousand one, you will have a Kuku dancing on the ruins and yelling like a crazy man "SEE ?! That's exactly what I said !! X is dead because of city Y !! I was RIGHT !!"

Report Post Tip

-iocaste is annoyed with the Kuku bloodline for a very simple reason: my great-grandad told him that his city would be levelled if he didn't pay $3M.

You see, kuku Sr had a tape of -iocaste Sr slating Prem.  -iocaste Sr didn't pay, Kuku Sr tipped off Prem: goodbye Detroit.

Those that have an issue with Kuku, usually have received the wrath.

Report Post Tip

Philly don't play that game, Kuku. Philly don't thing so.

Report Post Tip

I thing so.  I thing rightfully!  I am the thinging man's thinger.

Thing what you like, I like what I thing and I thing what I like.

I am thinging woman's crumpet.  A notable thinger.  My thinging leads others to rething their thinging.

Report Post Tip

Goku laughed

Of course, I would make a simple mistake. And you would jump all over it. Need I really go back through your speeches and find yours?

Report Post Tip

And even months later, you still cring to that story. Being a droplet in an ocean and stating that you were the wave that crushed the city is clearly... pathetic is the word I think ? It's like a child yelling "BANG !" while an earthquake happens, thinking that he's the one to have caused serious damage to his/her surroundings. 

Moreover, apart from that (which is just my personal opinion, you could always argue that I have a completely biased point of view), I'm quite disappointed to notice that your only answer to what was aforementionned is... that. A poor "history" reminder of an hypothetic glorious time of one your great-great-[...]-grandfather You wouldn't be out of decent arguments, would you ? In fact, I wonder why I'm surprised : shouting everywhere that you're an amazing orator who has much more perspicacity than most of us already tells a lot about what kind of people you are... And what you will never be.

Report Post Tip

I cring to stories like I thing about Goku.

Looks up the journals at the time.  You sacrificed your entire city instead of paying a small extortion fee to The Plumbers.

Report Post Tip

At the end of the day we are all but corpses. Let them lie in peace. Theses are tales that many have forgotten, and the rest don't care about enough to remember. Stick to the topic at hand.

Kuku, again you come to our streets with baseless accusations to merely stir the pot. I guess we can thank you for the street activity, but that is about it. You bring no great wisdom to our place. The only time that your bloodline has ever effected our fair world is when suckers were dumb enough to bite. I think that time has passed my friend. Everyone knows you to be a fraud and a chaos bringer, nothing more.

Report Post Tip

You're more of a tame chicken,WildTurkey.

You follow the pack, blindly.  We just discussed how I caused a city to be levelled.  My words have killed many more people than my guns have.

Report Post Tip

Brave words for a man that has never amounted to anything.

I do not see it as blindly following the pack, but helping lead it. I do not usually toot my own horn, but I would like to believe that I have at least played a minor part in the rebuilding of our world. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong. When New York was left to ruins, I stepped up my game next to Mr. Garcini, and look what we have built. You do not see blind followers, but loyal members that have come to a consensus on what they want. DeadlySin has never forced anyone hands as far as I know and I think I am fairly well informed. We live in an era of peace and like minded, skilled Godfathers and leaders, not conformity.

Any man can boast about the amount of men they have "had killed". I could brag about the hundreds that have died by my bloodlines gun alone, much less the wars I have initiated. Look at it like this. Did those wars change anything? Did they dramatically changed the politics or dynamics of our world? I say no.

Report Post Tip

If it wasn't for the brave actions of my forefathers, Prem and Roman would still be running and ruining the show.

Report Post Tip

Goku falls over in laughter

Report Post Tip

Goku, thinks were never the same after that.  You can thing what you like.

Report Post Tip

You sure they didn't...remaind the same?

Report Post Tip

I thing so.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL