Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 01:35:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

So... -iocaste and Issac are both dead.

Why?

Report Post Tip

They died of Boredom listening to you? And no, you can not claim that as your kill, or your influence in future "stories".

Report Post Tip

Seems strange that they were both active on this thread and are now dead...

Report Post Tip

Ok, even though you do not warrant a reply to the inner workings of LA, if you were to read Isaac's tattoo, you would see that she had given up on a life of crime and wanted to head on the straight and narrow, as it were. It has absolutely nothing to do with this said speech.

Iocaste, well its none of your business, but rest assure it had fuck all to do with, anything that was said here, so please don't over gratify your own self importance. I will not dignify any more of your attempts to grasp at something that simply doesn't exists with an answer

Report Post Tip

mirror, you say that you won't dignify any more of my attempts to grasp at something that simply doesn't exist (sic).

OK.  Let's talk about something that *does* exist.  As you have achnowledged, you were going to join The Brotherhood, a rogue outfit dedicated to the overthrow of properly established families, including your own.

Your own family are so weak that they have not taken action against you for this infraction.

Discuss.

Report Post Tip

Oh oh oh!

I just had word from The Brotherhood that you were, in fact, a double agent and that the reason you've not been killed is that you were working for your family.

The plot thickens...

Report Post Tip

You're trying to flog a dead horse here pal. I more or less fucked up the only thing you had against me by admitting the truth. Your leverage has gone. You have nothing else, your point is now invalid, it ceases to exists, its a futile attempt to create a storm in a t-cup.

If you have any REAL issues, you can take them up with the hierarchy of my city, I'm sure they welcome your ground-breaking revelations with open arms, and call me out as a traitor. Incase you cant tell, im being Facetious.

Report Post Tip

*shoots mirror*

Report Post Tip

*mirror dies a horrid and terrible death*

Report Post Tip

KUKU hammers a sign in front of the gathered fans and detractors

** THIS DISCUSSION IS NOW OVER.  I DON'T WANT ANY MORE COMMENTS **

Report Post Tip

Fuck whatever you want.

Report Post Tip

I've heard that that's the kind of thing that you do.  And that that's why women and small boys keep away from you

Report Post Tip

Honestly, I think it should have been over when your father, the initiator of this discussion - died somewhat days ago.

Mr.Adams hastily walks away from the discussion - which he wisely had been doing the last couple of days - and wonders if a single sign will stop any mobster to speak up and state his or hers opinion

Report Post Tip

Come on Kuku. There's no place for that kind of reference in this world. Even you know better.

Report Post Tip

Good point.  I retract

Report Post Tip

Since the Roman Empire takedown talk was really the only thing of interest to me in this whole discussion, here's what I've looked up in an old journal of mine that's actually based on fact.

Fact: JesseJames never turned on Roman

Fact: No Kuklinski had anything to do with any of the nonsense his offspring has proclaimed here regarding the war, but one of his ancestors played a very unsung yet important role in aiding with the takedown efforts

Fact: Of the people tooting their own horns regarding their role in the fall of the Roman Empire, the one they call Donbot is actually accurate

Report Post Tip

LudariusCanesMom - clarify what you mean please?

Report Post Tip

Clarify the point I made about Kuklinski? If you're indeed kin to him then you'd know the role he played in that war, and that what I said is indeed a fact.

Report Post Tip

I have it on good authority that PizzaTheHut, the real brain behind the Roman takedown, was in fact Kuklinski.

Report Post Tip

And again...  More rogues, more enemies, more good men dying because of a bad man's worse woman.

How many more are to die?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL