Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

If it wasn't for the brave actions of my forefathers, Prem and Roman would still be running and ruining the show.

Have I already told you about the story of the child who say "BANG" in the midd... Oh, yes ? Just above ? Well, ok. Back to my usual laziness then.

Report Post Tip

Holy shit Kuku. I thought you most grandiose tales have been told, but that one blew my feathers back.

As far as I remember, you have nothing to do with that fateful day. My grandfather was there for the duration of the fighting, and I remember your father coming to me on another medium asking for information on what exactly was happening. So, for you to take any credit for the fall of the great Roman and Premeir is a farce and a great disrespect to all of those who truly brought about that change. I will not say that my grandfather lead the charge at all, but he was definitely a large part of it. The names Gwarble, Kimble, AizlynnLombardi, Stamina, Isacaron, KingBenny, and countless others come to mind when I think of that rebellion. Unfortunately, Kuku does not.

Get real.

Report Post Tip

I stake my reputation on there being an action from LA, against DS & Co within 24 hours, if they aren't dealt with.

Checks her watch

OOPS, there goes your reputation. May it RIP just as you will in the very near future.

On a side note ... pretty kitty <3

Report Post Tip

I edit myself, I did miss a massive part in the list of names I just gave. How could anyone forget the great AlambamaWorley. She conducted herself with such poise and grace that she could hardly have been considered a mere Godfather, but a God. My many pardons.

Report Post Tip

the game changer that day was JesseJames. Kuku, i'm sure you will tell us that JJ came from a bloodline member of yours, just like WWW.

Adding to WildTurkey's name, Chade, AlabamaWorley and Prem's NY Underboss who's name shamefully escapes me, were big factors in that fateful day. In the logs of all the planning notes my Great Grandmother left me, I see Kuku's name managed to be missed off the list.

Still, I do think a Kuku member came out the next day and claimed the victory at the time. So at least the family are consistent.

Report Post Tip

WildTurkey, who did the PR?  Who got most of Chi to rise up?  Give up?  Kuku.

Then Ihad a leading role in building the peace that following.

And LA is still standing, yes. Why?  Because I made sure it would.

Report Post Tip

LOL Kuku that is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Is there anything you don't take credit for?

Report Post Tip

You were saying? Looks at my great grandmother's journal

Sorry no kuku there .... unless you are just there as a cheerleader

Report Post Tip

Look up my journal, yesterday:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/299455/tpass/1808f874ca96f45d9fdb34c9b35f8f1c#3836740

I used my superior knowledge of DS, the English language, PR and psychology to save LA.

It's not the first time that I have saved a city by shooting people.

Report Post Tip

"His own failures, Mercury. One of the subjects he avoids, but he knows how worthless he is. I haven't seen this guy's bloodline do anything but die over and over. Quicker then the average life span."

Report Post Tip

1 Watchers

"Such a popular fan base you are building there Kuku."

Report Post Tip

Cory_Chase, since it was saved in my Back Alley, not many would be watching...

Um, how much coverage do you get in the Streets?

Report Post Tip

"From you? I get zero insight of what is really going on in this country. I get more information from random phone numbers written on bathroom stalls."

Report Post Tip

Cory, fed up reciting this... 

Report Post Tip

OHHHY Cory, He has SAVED US!!!!! All hail the Kuku Bird!!!! I don't know what we would have done without him!!

Report Post Tip

"You may call me Don Chase, Kuku. I don't like you enough to be called on a first name basis. So... how are those offers for the GF families going? You seem to be getting a butt load of invites."

Cory turns to Mercury and laughs.

"Yes it seems we have found our savior. What would we ever do without this lunatic!?"

Report Post Tip

Yawn...

Where's Prem?

Report Post Tip

You know Kuku I feel like you may have won the attention you so desperately wanted but the issue is I know for a fact LA and PH are under good terms. So your other goal didnt quite make it. Why is it you feel the need for our attention even if it isnt the most positive. Your hidden asian relative wasnt so bad a creature and in fact made alot of people laugh. Cant you somehow call on the powers to be and become that relation again? Your other bloodlines just cant seem to get it undercontrol. I know there are alot of people out there who are just against authority figures no matter who they are. Maybe you need to go see a therepist or something.

Report Post Tip

Fydora, you say "I know for a fact LA and PH are under good terms"

In terms of physics and literacy, this is impossible.  Please explain?

Report Post Tip

WildTurkey, who did the PR? Who got most of Chi to rise up? Give up? Kuku.

You appear to have typo'd Chuckle there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL