Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

kuku enjoys tuting his own horn. you cant reason with him. nor show him the error in his thinking. his im right everyone else is mistaken attitude will not change. at this point its funny to chuckle at his madness and go about our days.

Report Post Tip

I think, if i may, what is even more funny, is the fact we respond to it. He finds solice and utter ammusement in our bewilderment at his blatent ludicrous claims and stories, which he knows are farfetched, yet we continue to humour him, allbeit in a negative fashion.

I know its been said before, but if we leave him to his own devices, then surely his noise will have less baring on this world. I personally find it ammusing to watch it unfold, which in turn makes me question if his input is, somewhat, a guilty pleasure.

We all love us a villian, does he play this role well? when he starts, is this the exact behaviour which adds fire to his fuel, id be inclined to say yes, rightly or wrongly, it does.

His stories of grandure, his ability to draw a crowd, even if they are for all the wrong reasons are somewhat, well, pretty endearing. And we as the public, we allow him to continue, is he a guilty pleasure for us all, maybe, most will disagree but i think some will agree.

However, just my input.

Report Post Tip

Hey Mirror, still hoping for an honourable death so that you can join The Brotherhood?

Report Post Tip

Well mirror, I do find these street threads of his professing his grandeur extremely amusing and I do entertain myself by commenting here and there. I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure. Just a spectacle I enjoy seeing unfold.

I really don't see him as a villain either. I see him as more of a gnat we swat at that keeps buzzing around us. Eventually it gets squished but it is like even though you have squished it, you find it's clone buzzing around you again in no time.

Report Post Tip

yes please, of course, we must keep it quiet, who knows what ears are listening...oh wait.....

anyhow, do you think, that killing me in the library, with the candle stick, is an hounarble way to go?

Report Post Tip

Mirror, I think most tend to respond to him as they can't abide his nonsense being given any merit. There are many in our life that are young and naive and would likely believe the nonsense he comes out with, simply because they likely know no better.

Though still, I do agree with your assessment in a sense, there are times we simply humour him to allow ourselves a little guilty pleasure. Regardless of what we do though, one thing is certain, he will still spout the same rubbish even if we ignore him, its been done before and didnt work.

Report Post Tip

I suppose so, but my point is still valid, we, to a certain extent must wait for a new episode from him, as for most they are so quick to reply to him, coming back for more, time and time again.

We roll our eyes, we mock him justifiably, yet most, as i have said are so quick to reply. this just creates a vicious circle, one were in his eyes, there is only one winner.

Of course he would still continue, but would it have the effect it does if we simply didnt listen? it would be safe to assume not.

Report Post Tip

TyrionL adn Mercury

You are the ideal types of fool: so blind that you cannot see.

I do not speak too highly of my bloodline and accomplisments, they are a matter of record:

Youngest ever head of a city

Lowest ranking leader of a city

Mouthpiece of a revolution

Cause of "the list", which led to the downfall of the Prem/Roman regieme

Killer of many

Assassin of countless BGs

Leveller of cities

What have you ever done?

Report Post Tip

mirror, do I need to provide evidence that you asked to be killed so that your son could join The Brotherhood incognito?

The Brotherhood will confirm it.

Report Post Tip

So killing me in the library is not an option? damn, i always wanted to go out that way, well, nevermind, there is always a brotherhood rouge to shoot me down.

Do as you please, yes, i will admit, i once did think of it, for that i have shame. Although that was well over 70 days ago, when i was nothing but a young pup. The novelty has, well and truely worn off. especailly since you have put your name as the forefront of it.

Anyhow, im being a hypocrite from my original statement. so i bid you a kind, go.fuck. your. self.

Report Post Tip

It is not the person who feels the need to toot their own horn that matters, it is the person who others praise that matter.

As for me, I have not been here long enough to have a long bloodline. I do my part for my city. Should I ever make any kind of real accomplishment in this thing of ours, I assure you I will not be tooting my own horn and seeking recognition.

Report Post Tip

Mercury has hit it right on the head, Kuku. You toot your own horn and we all tune it out, ignore it. The people who matter get recognition from others, instead of having to go out and beg for it.

My bloodline has been on these shores for two years, off and on, and all I've ever seen you do is make lots of noise and be laughed at. Maybe you did achieve all these wonderful things, but the way you speak and act now makes people percieve you not as a legend but as some kind of village idiot. 

Report Post Tip

an old drunken fat man in a reaper cut stumbles up to the gaggle of people conversing on this topic, puffs from his cigar and bangs in a huge sign.

It read: Don't Feed the Troll

Report Post Tip

We should not lie to ourselves, Mr. Kuku does serve a purpose here. Though, it may not be the purpose he thinks/wants.

In his time here, the Kuku bloodline has come to our fair streets blurting and baying nonsense countless times. It has always been as the village idiot and rarely has anyone agreed with him... on anything. I have to say it takes some testicular fortitude to come out here time and time again, get beaten to the group by the best our world has to offer, and get right back up and keep spewing. It's astonishing but we have a man here that really believes himself a prodigy or a prophet of sorts. How he stomachs his own lies and undeserved sense of self worth is beyond most human comprehension, but he does it time and time again.

If it wasn't for ole insane, lying, spewing, self-righteous Kuku we would have a much less entertaining street view. Thank you for being the catalyst for our street activity Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Youngest ever head of a city

Hmmm I would think the fact my very first ancestors to these shores got city head would beat that. Just saying. And mercury is the right hand woman of godmother Innocence. That is an acomplishment. She also is an amazing batter ;) Also I take back anything nice I said about you being a crew leader before. Really you did it all? you had no help from your family? What kind of loser takes all the credit of doing something when we all know you're the type to sit in the cupboard and let others do your work. Seriously normal therepy may not be enough for you. Shock therepy might be something to look into

Report Post Tip

Fydora, some of my family were great.  Some werent

Report Post Tip

None*

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster flexes making his way back!

I cant believe this conversation is still going on dude! Well let me tell you something brother, everyone is great in their own way K_U_K_U some are just not as great as others amigo! Now you need to know you cant compare yourself to everyone you see!

The hulkster then rips off his shirt and throws the sweaty piece of clothing on top of the head of K_U_K_U.

Take me for example dude, I am the prime example of a champion brother! Why you ask? Its easy dude, i eat my vitamins say my prayers and drink my milk brother! Some people im not going to say any names, Macho Man Randy Savage, like to try and steal the spotlight! Some people continue to compare themselves to you! But you cant worry about that! Even if their clothing sucks and their elbow drops are as uneffective as a chokeslam from a midget! You just got to accept the facts brother, people wont like you no matter who you are, but thats ok K_U_K_U cause if you were a Hulk-A-Maniac id like you somewhat kinda a little bit compadre!

the Hulkster flexes and again leaves the on-going-nowhere thread!

Report Post Tip

"I can't help but come out and speak. After standing here listening to every little thing everyone has said, I just find myself sniggering at every other sentence spoken.

"First things first, the matter the speech was actually made about. Well, it's laughable really isn't it? As Godfather DeadlySin has said himself already, he threw Philadelphia into the war that was surely going to kill both myself and Innocence, and maybe it still should've. I know I was pretty damn lucky to come away from that still breathing, and I definitely wouldn't have if it hadn't been for the city of Philadelphia. Innocence was in the same boat as myself, standing with New York staring death in the face, and fifty hours later, standing in her own city, over the many dead bodies of the attackers.

"To suggest that after going through all this together, that Philadelphia are looking for a reason to get rid of Innocence and Los Angeles, is well, I think I may have already mentioned it. Laughable."

Sammy sighs, trying to rethink and remember the countless other subjects that had been bought up.

"Ahh yes, what Kuku does for us?"

Sammy takes his left hand out of his pocket, and holds out his thumb.

"He does actually give these streets some life, that they otherwise might not see. The standard of this life? Pretty poor, but all the same, it's life right?"

Sammy then holds out his index finger alongside his thumb.

"..."

Sammy shrugs, putting his hand back into his pocket.

"Guess that's the only thing. Anyway! On to the next thing!

"The Roman and Premeir revolution war. Well, what can I really say about this? So much self-flattery and tooting of own horns, from Kuku himself and from one other person. Meh, I shan't bother.

"Infact, while we're at it, I must say something.

"Anybody ever read of the old Godfather Anita in their ancestors journals? Well, one of my forefathers wrote extensively on the subject. It was widely believed that a epidemic wiped out the entire nation, killing the Godfather in the process. This was untrue, it was my ancestor, he wiped the whole nation out, then pulled the trigger on the Godfather herself.

"Remember, that totally happened, one hundred percent, certainly, no doubt, happened."

Report Post Tip

I remember that. Good job Sammy.

She deserved it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL