Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS Started by: MR_KUKU on Oct 15, '12 21:22

No offense meant to people who are lower but since when does a left hand have to discuss or explain themseleves to a gangster without a family? Please seek help!

Report Post Tip

Eh?

Report Post Tip

Stumbles in drunk

Hello friends,

Let's be honest here. Did kuku have anything to do with the attack? No.

Was the whole life against us? Pretty much, a few names ring out. Roman, Shadow, Asylum, Tita, Hoagie. Those blood lines, held strong, fought against the endless horde.

The name's the stand out from the horde? Kimble, JesseJames.

They weren't necessarily the strongest, they were the ones that cut the deepest, the ones we knew would never turn, and that is why the take down was successful.

Our power wasn't broken, our hearts were.

I considered Kimble and JJ amazing friends, they did what they needed to do, and i would hold nothing against them for that.

Who is kuku?

Report Post Tip

Prem, things don't happen in a vaccum.

Your ancestor was annointed by someone who you stabbed in the back and then kept as GF of NY, whilst dozens of guns were pointing at you, by Roman.

Sickened by this, the decent and hardworking members of a community organised, rose up and a revolt took place.

My role in the uprising was to publicise the reign of terror that went with it, shining a light on the darkness.

My words are my weapons.  And the Prem bloodline slaughtered how own people, and others, to try and stifle me.  But he failed.  Roman failed.

I am prouder of my blood's role in the Winter of Discontent than I am for any other action.

Although slaugherting the Prem bloodline for sex months was entertaining.

Report Post Tip

*six months.  Oops/

Report Post Tip

It says a lot that you're most proud accomplishment is one that you had nothing to do with.

Report Post Tip

I just outlined what I had to do with it.  I helped create the atmosphere.  I marshalled the troops, provided the propaganda, identified the targets and humiliated the two most powerful GFs this thing has ever known.

And I asked for nothing in return.

And, now, my bloodline has returned to these Streets to fight a common enemy of all that is decent.

Report Post Tip

You had nothing to do with it. You helped create nothing. You marshaled nobody, only provided copious amounts of nuisance discussion, had no role in the target selection process and humiliated nobody but yourself.

Surely you don't actually believe you played a part in that?

If you do, then I'm stunned. I assumed you were just baselessly claiming credit like you claimed to be WWW's bloodline a short while ago. I guess -iocaste was spot on with his assessment of "it's like a child yelling "BANG !" while an earthquake happens, thinking that he's the one to have caused serious damage to his/her surroundings".

Report Post Tip

Look back to this time.  Read the journals.  My role was well known and well documented.

But this discussion isn't about me.  So let's change the subject.

So, Prem getting shot, that was funny, huh?

Report Post Tip

Action taken by night man is action taken by individual. It isnt something LA wanted to happen because LA is in good relations with PH, if anyone from LA or PH knew what nightman was about i am sure he would be stopped.

Report Post Tip

Donnie, what do you mean by relations? 

Are you saying that LA doesnt control their ranking members?

Report Post Tip

Mr_KUKU

When you fling the amount of shit you do eventually something sticks.

If you wish every person in our world dead, then sooner or later it will actually happen. No one lives forever.

Report Post Tip

Legends live forever.

KUKU lives forever.

Gonna live forever.  Gonna live forever.  Gonna live forever.

Report Post Tip

do you believe if you continually spout off the same bullshit time and time agian that people will eventually believe you.

Report Post Tip

Its worse Rags, he believes himself.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, who are you?  Who are YOU, Ragnarok?  WHO are you?  Who ARE you? 

WHO ARE YOU?

You're nobody.  You're a nobody.  You aren't anybody.  You are nobody.  Are you a body?  Yes?  NOBODY!

Report Post Tip

Anna has been following the conversation on the streets as it has progressed, finding the claims of Mr_Kuku more and more absurd and subsequently amusing as time goes on. Finally, she decides she must ask; is this for real?

I really can't believe some of the 'alternative' viewpoints that have been offered up on the streets these past few days - this, the grand theory about how one advances their skills as a hitter - are for real. Has somebody started up some kind of secret street competition where we all come and make really bizarre claims and then back them, no matter how many people try to explain just how far off the mark we actually are? It's starting to feel that way. I mean, it's really funny to listen to. But I do hope, for the sake of those who have been starting this kind of thread, that the prize at the end is worth the fact that most of our world are laughing at their expense.

Report Post Tip

Gonna live forever.  Gonna live forever.  Gonna live forever.

Or until Oct 17, '12 20:14, whichever comes first ;)

Report Post Tip

Anna, I quote from your tattoo:

“It's not how many times you fall that matters, it's how many times you get back up.”

That's a true story, one that I applaud.  My bloodline falls, but gets back up.  Thousands view us come to talk - dozens more join in.

Legendary.

Report Post Tip

Personally, Kuku, I've never been a fan of those who view themselves as legendary. They tend to focus on their highs and entirely forget the many, many lows along the way, and the more highly they regard themselves, the more lows they tend to have forgotten. The real legends out there are the ones who do great things and gain the respect of others without having to run onto the streets and proclaim their own brilliance and importance, surely?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Really Happened When -nightman- Shot DS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL