Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 11:31:31
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

Time for part four.

Read up here on what this thread is if you don't know: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/291304

Report Post Tip

Why can't we see the total for BG training costs when we select individual BGs? We get the total cost if we do all of them, but maybe we could slip the cost of the "Train Selected" into the dialog box?

Report Post Tip

Can we get a "Train what you can afford" button for BG training, I play largely on my phone and its a real effort doing my BGS :(

Too poor to train all at one go but can usually afford to do 30-40 in bulk and selection takes a year on my mobile,

Say like it uses all cash on hand and trains all bg's from lowest to highest? (this may even be the wrong place and im sorry)

love and kisses,

Will

Report Post Tip

I dislike the "buy info and find the next inactive person" under the tips because it continues to give you the same inactive/crewless person but still charges you. Like it may show the same person 3 times before showing another. Could it just say, "Thats all I got. Maybe come back in 5 minutes" or something to show thats all they got as well?

Report Post Tip

When I'm doing a safe crack/lock pick, and my petty popup overrides it. Doesn't happen that often, but it happened just now so thought I'd post :P

Report Post Tip

When clicking one of the links (Petty   Felony   Drugs   Forums   Jail   Inbox   Tips   Bank   Obits   Locals   PP) in the toolbar (https://mafiareturns.com/beta/toolbar_sdi/) if the check box is ticked it becomes unticked.

Report Post Tip

Awesome enkindle, thanks.

Report Post Tip

On the credit marketplace, only having the drop down menu rather than a box to enter the amount of listing you wish to make.

Once you get beyond 25 listings at a time, you then have to select another setting from the drop down menu, essentially duplicating the effort.

I'd really appreciate either a box where I can type in the amount of units I want or some sort of "list max" option. Would this be viable?

Report Post Tip

Mass mails, the first line is on the same line as the mass mail header (ie: ***Mass Mail to all Crewed South Philly Residents***) unless you do a space then return.

Report Post Tip

Just because I like bugging enkindle ;)

Dec 06, '14 22:25    MafiaReturns.com has given you a 3 day bonus of Durden Mapping as a gift. <-- needs the "3 day" part removed.

Report Post Tip

When you spawn a jail and somebody else gets locked up, you scroll down the list to find them, only to find when you bust, they've already been busted.

Actives prisoners should remain at the top.

Report Post Tip

Why would you scroll down? You can press the arrows on 'Sentence Remaining' to make the longest sentence at the top...

Report Post Tip

Or if you know who you are looking for, ctrl+f and find them

Report Post Tip

I didn't think of clicking the menu thing before.

:(

Report Post Tip

When playing from my tablet the crew chat box is tiny and cramped and there's no way to make it bigger. Is there anyway you could set it up to where you could pick between fixed sizes from the options menu or something?

Report Post Tip

Short and sweet.  I turned pay-days on. could I get a link in the drop downs to them please.  

Would be super, no real cons.

Pros:

Easier for people to steal cash off me.

Thanks,

~Kelly

Report Post Tip
On the tips page, the drug specific tips, they exclude the city you're in and the nearest one too. It should only exclude the city you're in only, right?
Report Post Tip

I think you're seeing things Archy. I can see all cities, including the nearest one on my drug specific tips page. Only one I can't see is the city I am currently in.

Report Post Tip
well HubertCapone, thing is this happened to me more than once, today I was in chicago, had 4.5k heroin. Did a heroin tip, it said that Las Vegas is paying top dollar for heroin, which was like 8kish, and at the same time DT had 9.9k heroin. So no I am not seeing things Hubert.
Report Post Tip

In the mass mail options the subset for online district isn't currently one of the options. I'd imagine this one might get used more than many of the others... it's certainly one I've looked to use a number of times in my short time back.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL