Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 19:12:54
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

The old thread was getting long, so starting a new one....

I'm on a quest to fix little annoying things in the game. Things you have to deal with regularly that could be easier to do. Nothing big, no game mechanic changes, no new features. Just little conveniences. 5 to 10 minute fixes of those little things that have bothered you for ages.

Here is an example of one I've already done:

When you would take out a contract on an IA it would look something like this:

Futch_Omer was spawned in New Orleans.
Success! The hunt is on!

But now it look like this:

Futch_Omer was spawned in New Orleans.
Success! The hunt is on!

Doesn't look different, but it is. Oh, it is. The name of the IA that you just bought is now a link to it's profile. No more having to copy and paste the name or go to your personals just to go to the profile.

Is there a page you have to go to regularly that doesn't have a link to it in the menus?

Something like the above example where a link would reduce how many pages you have to click to get where you need to be?

A page that uses bad grammar? Bad spelling? (No I won't change it to colour or favourite so back off.)

Is there a page that is confusing to use or read that could be organized better?

A page you have to look at all the time that is just plain ugly?

Think small, think annoying. Make suggestions.

Report Post Tip

Can we pp every 5 mins?

Report Post Tip

No.

Report Post Tip

What bugs me is that I can't use WYSIWYG on my phone.

Report Post Tip

I dont think this would take long (and as i am awere this works) if javascript and css was loaded depending on if your using https or http (loading with // does tat if im not mistaken). That would mean (hopefully) that google chrome would display the page properly and would load the js and css.

Report Post Tip

Guess who's back enkindle! This is just a simple little 5 minute thing I hope. if that.

When you withdraw or deposit money from your CL's bank account as an RHM. You get the same messages as you would if it were your own account. It says..

$XXX was withdraw/deposited into your account.

Wouldn't it make more sense to say something like:

$XXX was withdrew/deposited into your CL's account.

It's not really annoying or anything, on a helpful level I believe it'd help the RHM's. If they were taking some money out of their CL's account to put it in their federal (like most RH do for their CL) then if they were to accidentally deposit it into their own they would notice easier because it wouldn't say the 'CLs account' and would say 'your'. It could help any mistakes made but.. overall I think it's just a nice change from a real roleplay perspective.

Report Post Tip

Serial-Killer, don't use HTTPS, its kinda broken right now.

EricLassard, yeah. I can do that.

Report Post Tip

i want to be able to buy credits in english currency i.e ££££

until its implemented i probably simply wont bother

Report Post Tip

You can though, through Paypal. It will do the conversion.

Report Post Tip

EricLassard, you're fired. That took 10 minutes.

Report Post Tip

OH ENKINDLE MY LIL SEX MUFFIN!

i got one haha, can you add a Quick Buy button in search for drug deals

Report Post Tip

Can the eye for the watched threads be moved down a tad? Whenever I'm on from my phone and I'm trying to check my mail... about 75% of the time I hit the eye instead of the envelope.

Report Post Tip

I'm on my phone at the moment, and Cassi posted the same suggestion I was about to post. It's getting a tad frustrating clicking that eye instead of going to my inbox.

Report Post Tip

Yeah. Can do.

Report Post Tip

Can we keep the WS sold message on the same screen so we don't have to go back in and do the whole thing from the start? This way, we still see the message, but can continue to sell more WS. It's kinda irritating to have to go back in again and again to sell a few of your WS!

Report Post Tip

ok can you set it so if you get the There was a problem with the invite message for a OC it auto deletes the Invite? its really annoying to go back and delete it manually. especially if there are more than one.

Report Post Tip

Login page reads "Lastests Births" <.<

Report Post Tip

A slight change to the Pickpocketing personal.

It annoys me that if I click away from the success message, and suddenly forget the amount I PP'd from them, I can't see it again in the personals.

Maybe something like. Aug 31 - xx:xx:xx You PICKPOCKETED! xxxxx. You got away with $xxx/fuck all.

Report Post Tip

I like Sammy's suggestion. I always wished it would tell you in the personals.

Report Post Tip

On paypal it says "PayPal securely processes payments for Mafia Gods." I think it would be great if it said "PayPal securely processes payments for Mafia Returns." I'm guessing it's just how the site redirects you to paypal which is doing this.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL