Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 06:01:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

How about changing the pictures on CAs and NPCs. It gets kind of confusing...

Report Post Tip

That's what the tags were introduced for.

Report Post Tip

"Watch this thread for future posts" tick box auto ticked on every reply, positively infuriating.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, remove that check already.

Report Post Tip

Watched back alley threads are linking properly.

You get a "that topic doesn't exist" message.

Report Post Tip

"Watch this thread for future posts" tick box auto ticked on every reply, positively infuriating.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Report Post Tip

the personals logo flashes when you PP someone, but it doesnt flash when you wack someone?

Report Post Tip

When you post in a back alley thread that isn't yours, it doesn't show you the new post in the thread, it just takes you back to your main back alley page. Can this be changed to how it works for a normal post?

Report Post Tip

I was once told it had to do with the security aspect of it. If you were directed to the same thread instead to the back alley it wouldn't be so secret or secure or something of the sort.

Report Post Tip

But if you've just posted in it, why wouldn't it be secure if you were directed right back to it?

Report Post Tip

the personals logo flashes when you PP someone, but it doesnt flash when you wack someone?

Ive never understood why it does that. I know I just pp'd someone, so why alert me to the fact? I think that should be removed, not added to Wack also.

Oh and although I actually like the fact it auto ticks the watch thread thing, I can see why its annoying some folk.

Report Post Tip

Donbot, it would have involved explaining code to me and since code is not really shared and I know nothing about code anyway, I can understand how intuitively it wouldn't make much sense, but code wise it does make a difference. You can always push the back button to view the thread you were displaying and you will see your new post.

Report Post Tip

Of course you could do that Aidan, but doing so would still be little shit that bugs me!

Report Post Tip

Touche! :)

Report Post Tip

It doesn't bug me really, but you might want to know that the "Player Commission" Forum title only shows one s in 'Commision'. Not a total 'falure' I guess. *grins*

Report Post Tip

I can't delete personals on my phone. I like to keep anything thats not needed like OC's, donations, etc.

Report Post Tip

If somebody sends me credits, I can see it in my personals. If I pay those credits back, it doesn't post in my personals. I have to go to credit history. I would like it to post in my personals when I send credits to somebody.

Report Post Tip

Jailed contacts are no longer highlighted since the new contacts feature was introduced.

Also auto ticked "Watch this thread for future posts" still very, very annoying.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if it's mentioned before. But when you're in the 'drugs screen' trying to post something in the crew chat, and hit 'enter' too actually post something you can't because it thinks you are buying drugs.

Annoying to me!

Report Post Tip

I agree with what Mr-Adams just said, but just in case if the solution involves the enter button never working again for drugs and only for the chat I would rather it stayed as it is as I always buy drugs hitting the enter button and it would kill me not being able to.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL