Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 23:02:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

I'm not sure if this is just me but when I click on a random page. A random persons profile for example and hit re-fresh on my browser it takes me back to the home page. The only thing I have changed recently is that I know use the MR provided tool bar rather than the timers tool bar.

Report Post Tip

@FlouryTortoise
That toolbar uses iframes, which means that part of the page is one link and the second is another. When you click a link when using that toolbar it updates the bottom iframe. This is why when you refresh it doesn't take you back to where you were (using the back button should get you back to where you were) this is also why it doesn't update the URL in your browser.

I probably explained that terribly but I hope I gave an explanation which you understand.

Report Post Tip

It did matey. Enough for me to understand it anyway!

Thank you!

Report Post Tip

When I post in a back alley it gives me the choice to "watch" it. But it doesn't save the pass code so when I click on the topic from my watched threads section, it tells me the topic doesn't exist.

Report Post Tip

Hey enkindle, Just a little thing.

When you mass mail people these days you get things such as this at the top of the mail:

***Mass Mail to crew members of SammyGarcini***
***Mass Mail to all Upper Structures***

However, when you mail your entire city using the Godfather or Godfather RHM mass mailing ability (to the whole city) it only says:

***Mass Mail***

Is there no way that could be changed so that's also specific? Such as in my case it'd say:

***Mass Mail to all members of New York***

It hope it's just a little change with a simple edit what's said as this would really help so people know who it's been addressed to.

Report Post Tip

This is actually a big problem that's been bugging me for the past couple weeks. It's irritating how when people go shoot on Ajax Wack and the Wack button moves to 3 different places after every reloading session. Now I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or if it's the new kink of Ajax Wack, but it would really, really be useful if it just stays in one place even after the reloading session. This would be especially be useful for smartphone users if they use their cellular device to Wack.

Report Post Tip

I regular screens it does have the reasoning to keep you on your toes, but I can understand how it would have an added difficulty for people playing on their phones.

Let's hope they remove it. And they could remove reloading while they're at it. :p

Report Post Tip

Or, they could leave it how it is, because there's no reason to change it yet again. The new system works fine and stops people mindlessly clicking. As for on your phones, well not much can be done there. Don't race on your phone.

Report Post Tip

Ouch!

Report Post Tip

EricLassard, what do you mean change it yet again? It has almost nothing to do with the new Wack development. I am talking about the Wack button jumping to 3 different places. They could make the reloading time longer to "keep us on our toes"

I don't see any point in the Wack button jumping to 3 different places, unless there's a real reason I'm somehow missing?

Report Post Tip

I see the wack button moving as something very great, it stops people from using macros

Report Post Tip

Sep 11, '12 04:42 XXXXXX tried to PICKPOCKET you

All my other personals have a period at the end. This one does not.

Report Post Tip

I see the wack button moving as something very great, it stops people from using macros

That was my understanding for it, to foil people scripting? Though id associated it with the petty button moving, can't say ive noticed the wack button move on me.

Report Post Tip

This could be out of the scope that you are looking for but, the achievement pages have gotten extremely long.  Perhaps there's a way to revamp it, perhaps the name and a number, ex. 40%, or w/e just to shorten the scrolling?

Report Post Tip

Oh, yeah, about the achievements, I wish I could have a page where I could check or uncheck those *I* wanna see. For instance, hide the ones I finished or the ones I'm not interested in keeping track of.

Report Post Tip

I like that idea!

Report Post Tip

I kinda like watching my completed achievements. Feeds my ego.

Report Post Tip

That;s the beauty of choices. You can leave them and feed your ego and I can hide them and motivate myself by having a look at what I still have to achieve. :)

Report Post Tip

That's good. I like it.

Report Post Tip

Don't get me wrong I love seeing what I achieve I just mean instead of the bar, just perhaps the name of the particular skill with a - 17% or whatever, just to shorten up the page a bit.  Or even keep the bar and perhaps, shorten the height of the bar as to shorten the scrolling.  We've just added so many it makes it tough to find a particular one with any speed. 

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL