Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 20:14:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

Thanks squishy, I probably should have thought of that. I also thought it was weird when it worked fine on my main computer but not the other one (noticed after posting the post here)

Report Post Tip

When you switch from normal whack to Ajax whack it loses the name, making the hyperlink on IAz/RIAs etc pointless because it loses the name and you have to copy and paste anyway.

Can this be changed?

Report Post Tip

Serial-Killer, Mafia Gods was the business name the account was made with. Unfortunately Paypal will not allow you to change it. My personal accounts name is "Stuff" has been for as long as I've had it and they won't change it.

Report Post Tip

Chuck_Bartowski, why are you even swapping?

Report Post Tip

I don't like how the message is on one line with the normal whack :p

Report Post Tip

I hate it when you use the search user function to check on the target before you race, but when you try to wack from their profile, you can only use it once. Meaning, you can't use it repeatedly unlike when you do it for the wack screen.

Report Post Tip

The confirm Bodyguard training popup!!! PLEASE GET RID!!!

Report Post Tip

When you go to visit a funeral it would be nice if there were a link to the profile of the person in the obit

Report Post Tip

Aug 18, '12 12:50 xxx has canceled the crime "Torch a rival's business" you were invited to.

I just found this doing some clean up in my personals. It seems that this kind of messages is not being labeled as related to an OC so it doesn't go away like all the others.

Report Post Tip

Any chance of getting the threads in the suggesstions forum that have already been fully sponsored, either removed, or hidden?

There really isn't any point in them being there, other than to view the responses.

Thinking about it I'd probably go for hidden, I have to actually scroll down to properly see sugesstions that need commenting on.

Report Post Tip

What happened to the "Oh shit, it's my boss screen?" The little x that brought up a fake calculator? That was really helpful to me, I do most of my playing from work....

Report Post Tip

A very red faced officer unlocks your cell and says "Listen asshole, I don't know what kind of arrangement you have with *****, but I have been begrudgingly informed to apologize and let you walk. Fuck their apology and fuck you. Get the fuck out of here.

This should read..."but I have been informed to begrudgingly apologise and let you walk", rather than "but I have been begrudgingly informed". In the current context that means that the person informing the officer begrudgingly told him to apologise and let me go, rather than the officer apologising begrudgingly because he's been made to.

It bothers me because I'm a loser.

Report Post Tip

Fixed, thanks Grin

Report Post Tip

What bugs me is the new drugs message when you just click Buy or Sell without actually buying or selling. I miss the old "Either we do business, or you can piss off" message.

Report Post Tip

"It bothers me because I'm a loser."

At least one good thing came out of this whole thread.

Report Post Tip

I think I missed something.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, I failed at being witty.

Report Post Tip

When you go to a funeral page the character's name is in the title. Example - Diego_Brennon's Funeral. After posting in the funeral the title changes to the characters profile url number. For Diego_Brennon it changed to 369221.

Report Post Tip

Can you add a link to the last post of a thread from the latest thread page like the ones in the forums?

Report Post Tip

little thing that can be fixed quickly, on the new front page can you add "latest deaths" back

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL