Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 20:15:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

Didn't really know where to post this, so I figured I'd throw it in here.

I like the whole seeing what your answers were in your profile, however I think it would be nice to see the %'s of each stat for those of us that used the answers, and vice-versa. idk if this was discussed before in the thread or not by the PC, and don't really have much reason for it. I just think it would be cool if we could see which answers the roll gave us, or which % of each stat our answers gave us. PErhaps this reveals a bit too much about the system though, not sure.

Report Post Tip

When I get the message when jailbreaking "Failure, you escaped but _____ did not" when I hover my mouse over Failure it shifts to Falure until I take the mouse off. It bugs me

Report Post Tip

lol, thats an easter egg for old members of the game. You may find that in a few places. It's on purpose.

Report Post Tip

" I just think it would be cool if we could see which answers the roll gave us, or which % of each stat our answers gave us."

That would reveal too much about the answers. The "dice roll your answers" has about 3000 answers available, the "3113131" style answers have about 100,000 answers available and let you fine tune exactly what you want *if you know the answers*. Giving people the numbers to stats conversion would mean that quickly the game will all be on "perfectly honed answers" - the opposite of what we want really :)

Report Post Tip

makes sense, thanks squish!

Report Post Tip

Would be nice that as I'm reading an archived message and then decide to delete that it returns me back to the archive page rather than the inbox page. Same goes for sent mail.

Report Post Tip

Moved this from game suggestions.

I can't take credit for this as it was MichaelLaMotta's/Shuki's suggestion but they appear to have been to lazy to mention it.

Essentially can we make web addresses typed in crew chat appear as hyperlinks, cause copy and paste gets very old.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Epsilon, that was a good idea, and quick so I threw it in. No promises on it working perfectly but I tested it with MR and Youtube URLs and it seemed to pick them up fine.

Report Post Tip

Thank you enkindle :)

Works perfectly for me.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the hyperlinks!!

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but.

Is there any chance you could "store" instapetties and choose when you want to use them

This is useful for "X Petties in Each City Achi"

Report Post Tip

You won't be able to because then you could store them in case you lose a gun and do all 50 petties at once as well.

Report Post Tip

Ah, that is a pretty good point I hadn't really considered.

Report Post Tip

When you get the felony perk using the timers pop-up you don't get the adrenaline message like all the other perks.

I don't anyway.

Report Post Tip

npcs that was supposed to turn in 01:00 for example and turn in 01:01

Report Post Tip

"npcs that was supposed to turn in 01:00 for example and turn in 01:01"

Can you provide us with an example? They should be killable on the dot now.

Report Post Tip

I think he means for the regular site backup as they interrupt the shooting process.

Report Post Tip

We are almost at the finishing point where we can get the new servers into production, once they are the backup issues will be a thing of the past. There is a server dedicated to just doing backups, which takes the load off of the main server so that the site will not go down for those precious few seconds during the 4 6 times a day we do backups :D

Report Post Tip

Not sure if these have been posted so sorry if they already have:

When someone is imprisoned and you click on them to maybe try and bust them out, but it just takes you to the wack screen

When you delete your personals under say PP tab, but then it always goes back to the ALL tab after you have, and then you gotta go back to the PP tab to delete some more

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this is an error with the wording, or just an error in general (had too much cash on hand to know what the actual outcome was)

10D AD
Dealer has Blackjack

2D 8S 3C 8S
Player stands with 21 and pushes
Hand Bet: $2,000
2H 2C QH JS
Player busts with 24 and loses
Hand Bet: $2,000
You lost, your bet of $4,000 was taken.

So dealer had 10Diamons and AceDiamonds. First bet was a push and 2nd bet was a loss, so I should have actually had $2,000 returned and $2,000 taken?

The money isn't an issue, just not sure where the error is (with the wording or whether the $4,000 was taken in full, as a larger bet would make that quite important)

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL