Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 06:45:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

How when you go to type in crew chat when you're on the drug page, and you hit enter, it thinks you're re-doing your drug deal and NEVER posts to crew chat unless you hit the post button instead of enter :|

Report Post Tip

How there is no message when you don't type a name in the 'attack HQ' page.

Report Post Tip

Good question Warwick. Just tested to see if there was one when attacking your own HQ, seems there is;

Why would you attack your own crews fortifications?

:D

Report Post Tip

Tempted to try that but too much of a pussy to do so...

Report Post Tip

Haha, well I tried it :D

Might ask one of the crew to try it too.

Report Post Tip

lol, let me know how it works out :P

Report Post Tip

Here's one that bugs me: 

The new contact stuff is great. Literally amazing. Only problem is, you can't delete old groups if you are no longer using them. You can delete the contacts, just not the group. Can we make it so you can deleate a group if you don’t need it any more? 

Report Post Tip

There is a button that says remove group right above the player names. That will delete it.

Report Post Tip

Dear lord, now I feel stupid lol. Forget I said anything! 

Report Post Tip

The wack link on the toolbar forwards to ajax wack, whilst the status link in profiles fowards to 'old school' wack.

Report Post Tip

You can set ajax wack to be your default in the options menu.

Report Post Tip

Ah.

Report Post Tip

I've only just returned and have to say, I think all the new changes are great.

There is, however, one thing that really does piss me off. I frequently play on my Android and when I click on my profile link or the Profit link (for e.g. to see if I've been broken out of jail), it almost always hits the logout button instead.

I get around it by zooming in (even then for some reason I have to click just below the link I want, i.e. beside the time and date for Profit....grrr. I've tried everything with my phone - recalibrating touchscreen settings etc - but to no avail.

So, is it possible to move the logout button?

Report Post Tip

Not sure if this would be better in suggestions, but could the contacts page more closely resemble a crew/obits page where you can sort by name/rank/start date rather than just have each person in a group listed alphabetically?

Report Post Tip

I know I have not updated here in a while. I'll try to get around to it soon.

Report Post Tip

Also, a choice under the options mendu to not watch threads by default? I realise it's only a little tickbox, but I always forget to uncheck it and it's just a pain in the arse to have the eye popping up about a thread I don't care about but forgot to untick

Report Post Tip

With the crew and city chats... Is it at all possible to have them highlight when they are active. City chat doesn't get used much because it isn't the default viewed and you never know when someone has posted unless you pretty much check every few minutes.

Report Post Tip

Previously when clicking on "Add to contacts" in someones profile, this would load the contacts page with the name pre-populated in the add name field. It still loads to contact page, but no longer holds the name of the person in the add name field.

If this could be updated to do it like it did previously, i'd be very pleased.

Report Post Tip

I think I may have been a little hasty with that last point. I can see why it wouldn't populate the name now, it wouldn't know what group to assign it to I guess.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes I get the PP perk as a gift in the mail but I would like to be able to buy it!!

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL