Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:22:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

Aidan screams for the police like a little girl.

Huge RP faux pas in my opinion. People of our stature wouldn't scream like a little girl. But even if we did scream (for the comic effect on the player behind the screen), it would never be for the police...

Report Post Tip

I'd like to be able to switch to old school posting system whenever I want because I normally use Mozilla and have to switch to Chrome to post because WYSIWYG doesn't work on Mozilla.

WYSIWG works fine on Firefox for me :S

Report Post Tip

"...it would never be for the police..."

Truth!!!

Report Post Tip

On the new chat thing can you quickly code so that when someone comments in home city chat it blinks maybe even a dif color because your crew chat is default so you never really see if anyone is talking in the city chat unless you switch back and forth religiously.

Report Post Tip

KHAOS, as discussed earlier in the thread, that will be done once we recode the chat.

Report Post Tip

OK boss sorry I tryed skimming to see if it was mentioned must of overlooked :P

Report Post Tip

enkindle

Report Post Tip

When I click on the last post button in the Back Alley, all I get is 'This topic does not exist'

Report Post Tip

I could sort of see why they wouldn't, but it bugs me that HQ fortification contributions don't count towards "earnings" in the crew page.

Report Post Tip

That user is not in the city jail.

I always found that terribly OOC and out of place. The word "user" is the one I would change.

Report Post Tip

With you on that Aidan.

Report Post Tip

i just see redundancy at "Comm" tab we could see IRC chat and in "Chat" tab we also have IRC chat i just feel it is a little redundant.

Report Post Tip

But the Comm tab incorporates a whole lot more than IRC? I'm not following what you mean?

Report Post Tip

Where do you see redundancy in that? You can just access the IRC from two different buttons, big deal.

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk, its redundant completely on purpose. It's so newer people notice it and are more inclined to check it out.

Report Post Tip

okey got it i just thought it is a little to redundant since we have chat tab and we can also see it in comm tab

Report Post Tip

When uploading a sponsor crest and you choose to abandon the image your doing and upload a new file, it takes you to uploading a file for your Profile instead of uploading a new file for the sponsor crest.

Guess this is more of a slight error that something that bugs me? Either way it still bugs me :D

Report Post Tip

How about a [QS] button (Quick Sell) next to the Quick Buy buttons in the drug dealer screen? :)

Report Post Tip

Like, QB could be only for buying, QS could be only for selling. It would be more intuitive to beginners that way.

Report Post Tip

"How about a [QS] button (Quick Sell) next to the Quick Buy buttons in the drug dealer screen? :)"

There is already a Sell All button, and an Sell button for individual drugs. How many times per day do you want to sell drugs, but not all of them, and not want to buy drugs too? I think cluttering up the screen for something done very very rarely would lead just add a level of complexity not needed.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL