Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 02:14:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part two. Started by: enkindle on Aug 29, '12 02:34

Off to Suggestions Aidan! grins

Certainly something I think should be added.

Report Post Tip

Good idea. I didn't think it was important enough to go there, but if you say so... :p

Report Post Tip

So the bars were renamed the business districts and all that blah blah. Just noticed that the business districts still say bar districts at the top left.

Example here

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/untitllpl.jpg

Just Saiyan.

Report Post Tip

Ok, so I did not make a list of replies to this, but I've either fixed or added everything to my list to do.

Report Post Tip

When I am looking at the obits I have to scroll allllllll the way down to the bottom to be able to pick a page or click next/previous. Would like if those options were also at the top of the obits page too.

Report Post Tip

I second Macho´s suggestion.

Report Post Tip

And, I've impletemented Macho's idea.

Report Post Tip

Thank you enkindle

Report Post Tip

In your personals, an unsuccessful wack attempt tells you that 'you tried to WACK!...' whereas an unsuccessful BG wack attempt tells you 'you failed to WACK!...'. The obsessive part of me would like to see the same wording for both. Cause I'm a saddo.

Report Post Tip

I didn't know that. Because I never fail. Thanks for the info.

Report Post Tip

There is no pleas to see how long you got this perk or a pleas to buy one

Pick Pocket Proficiency Perk

Report Post Tip

There is a suggestion about that perk in the suggestions forum but only one member of the PC has sponsored it. Maybe you can give your support over in that thread? :)

Report Post Tip

We currently have no plans or intentions to make that perk available to buy. We're keeping it for promotional stuff for now. Though, I suppose I could make it so you can at least see how long you have on it.

Report Post Tip

When you transfer money to someone, it details the transfer but keeps you on the bank.php page. When you deposit money in your account it details the info but takes you away from the bank.php.

Can we change it so you stay on the bank page when you deposit money? :D

Report Post Tip

I don't know if this is "little shit" or "big shit" but it annoys the hell out of me.

In some aspects the WYSIWYG is a terrible misnomer. Sometimes you put something on your profile that is supposed to be several lines and it just puts everything together in one long line. Or when you paste text from an outside source and it pastes it twice.

Report Post Tip

What annoys me is the fact that no-one uses the HC chat because you always have to click the button to activate it. My suggestion is to make two smaller chats, one next to the other (crew and city) so you see both chats at once.

Report Post Tip

Somebody made the suggestion to make it flash or go bold when something was said. I think that would be better if it's easy to code.

Report Post Tip

the HCC has been mentioned/suggested a few times. enkindle said he will get it worked out. contact him prehaps to motivate him on it.

Report Post Tip

It's not a matter of motivation, its a matter of having several days to completely recode how the whole thing works to make it even possible. As tiggy put it, there are hurdles to overcome.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to be able to switch to old school posting system whenever I want because I normally use Mozilla and have to switch to Chrome to post because WYSIWYG doesn't work on Mozilla.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL