Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 16:09:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
POLICY: Helpdesk is not a chew toy or whipping boy. Started by: Squishy on Oct 23, '14 13:41

I mean, ever... How would you react IRL if a guy came at you and joked about killing you... twice?

Report Post Tip
Some amazing entries to the "Most Ridiculous Analogy" contest here. It is going to be tough to pick a winner.
Report Post Tip

TinyTina, as far as I can see, Spike wasn't the one who started talking about it from a staff perspective, Ace was the one who told him to delete the post. That's why he then brought up the fact that it wasn't brought to him as a staff matter. Ace bought the staff account into it, not Spike.

Of course Spike was then going to post in here using his staff account, as his staff account was then involved. Are you following me?

A threat was made, regardless of the level of joke it was, which it honestly could be conceived as joke or serious threat. You make a threat to a staff member to do something that they've already described as not being protocol, and then say you'll just kill their player account, is gonna get you punished. The face that he 'should've known his godfather better' is a completely moot point (the godfather should be the one making the effort to know their auths anyway, not the other way around.) as he bought the staff account into it.

When arguments like yours are genuinely brought up, it makes me worry about the average users intelligence on here.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: POLICY: Helpdesk is not a chew toy or whipping boy.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL