Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 21:52:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
POLICY: Helpdesk is not a chew toy or whipping boy. Started by: Squishy on Oct 23, '14 13:41

I swear to fucking God.  How stupid are the people defending Ace or making fun of the situation?  Contact HelpDesk, on the site, and wait.  

I don't know why you need to swear to fuck God but I don't judge. Also I consider myself of average intelligence, although I do pull some dumb shit occasionaly :)

Most sites like this and games don't even let admins/mods even talk to players or directly address them anymore for this exact reason.  Someone does something stupid, admins/mods step in, people whine like pussy bitches. 

I've not seen anyone whine like a pussy here yet, but it could be that I missed something.

A. This is a Mafia game, the admins COULD just fucking wack whoever they wanted as their roles as the games "Gods" (Their in game nickname from the players) 

That would be incredibly stupid. Who wants to take part in a game where the admins could ''just ufcking wack whoever they wanted''? Not me at least.

B. Have some respect.  Admins run this whole thing for you, not for them.  You have no idea what this site would lose if the admins stopped giving a shit.  Honestly, you have no idea. 

I have plenty of respect for the Admins of this game. I, and many here, disagree with their actions/judgement and explain our case with arguments and opinions. Is that disrespect?

I have a clue of what would happen to this site if the admins didn't give a shit. I do have an idea, thank you very much.

C. have some common fucking sense.  Even if you're a "troll" "prankster" or "joker" try to think through what you are saying. I don't think it's funny at all that a Helpdesker with a playing character got threatened, by their own GF no less.  As for responding "lol" to something, sometimes that's all you have to say because inwardly you're wincing so fucking hard. 

I think Ace/Johnny thought he knew Spike well enough and their friendship was good enough to say such things. It's rather a dissappointment for Ace than a error on his part. Also if you read the logs, you would immediately see that Ace never seriously threatened Spike. You can't kill a HD character. Saying to kill the player account, get adrenaline and then kill the HD account is an obvious joke, if you seriously see that as a threat, you should seek help.

And if you're wincing so fucking hard, don't lol. Just don't do it. If you've got nothing to say, don't. Saying nothing gives out a better message than laughing out loud. Laughing generally means you like the joke you know.

And Finally. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. 

Who ares you to make me or anyone else here shut the fuck up? I find your language rather disturbing, and I hope the admins find it in themselves to prohibit this kind of language in the future.

No one cares how long you've played or how much money you've put into this game, if you're acting like a cockmunch, STOP IT.  If you don't know how to adhere to the TOS, GO READ THEM AGAIN, and if you really think you can run this game, in the words of Mal from "Firefly"  "Well, you can't" 

I wouldn't describe Ace's actions as acting like a cockmunch. I would decribe yours like that however.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip
Oct 24, 14:25:37 You sent Morgoth a $1,000,000 tip. Click here to view which post.

Need I say more? 

Report Post Tip
'Also if you read the logs, you would immediately see that Ace never seriously threatened Spike. You can't kill a HD character. Saying to kill the player account, get adrenaline and then kill the HD account is an obvious joke, if you seriously see that as a threat, you should seek help.'

That wasn't his only comment though was it...
Report Post Tip

Bunneh, maybe it wasn't his only comment, but it was one of them. It makes the whole picture, rather than just a small segment of the picture. You could also use that an counterargument, but the point is, THAT comment made obvious it was a joke.

Report Post Tip

It seems I have to individually tell people this.

Morgoth, we do not care if it was a joke.

Report Post Tip
"Lol" can be used to diffuse a situation at the moment rather than start a fight. Just because someone puts "lol" doesn't mean everything is fine as far as what was said.

Whether you think he should have taken it as a joke or not is flat out irrelevant. How he took the comments is his choice, he saw it to be a problem and took the proper path to see it resolved. It's now a lesson learned about limits as far as joking around.
Report Post Tip

I just think it's sad for Ace that he can't be himself to someone he obviously considered a friend. Enough of a friend to make these jokes. Apparently not.

enkindle, fair enough. I have nothing more to say then.

Report Post Tip

This was said before the change, so not sure what would have happened then...

But I said to Izzy I was going to hit his forts then shoot Squishy, everyone could clearly see it was a laugh... Yet nothing happened.

I hope I don't get jailed now.

:(

Report Post Tip

That doesn't compare, Tepid.

If you had said; Izzy, change something in game for me or i'm shooting your character And your Squishy Forts And Squishy admin character.. Then perhaps you'd have a point.

But as you only said you'd shoot admin stuff that you obviously can't even shoot, then I can understand why Squishy would ignore your comments, as he can then punish you anyway if you followed through with the threat.

Report Post Tip

Also, enkindle

AssChicken, please refrain from insulting people in this discussion.

I personally found Kittie's language and speech more insulting than what AssChicken said. If this discussion could remain respectful and civiliesd, that wound be nice.

Report Post Tip

Morgoth, yes, a fair point. Civilized as a whole. 

Report Post Tip

Good :)

Apologies for the many typo's, I was typing in a hurry.

Report Post Tip
Yes an kindle I guess it's okay for kittie to tell anyone defending ace was stupid Rofl is that okay? How about telling them to shut the Fuck up? Is that okay fella?

Oh sorry for insulting Btw lad
Report Post Tip

Kittie calls people cockmunches, but Asschicken gets told to quit being insulting.

Fuckin' lolz.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Kitties remark was totally uneccessary. Saying fuck and shut the fuck up and using a period between every word just makes you look immature.

This is still going on ~rolls eyes and marbles~

Um, Morgoth Mako  I didn't CALL anyone cockmunches.  I said "if you are acting like one"  In other words, no, no, I don't need to explain myself, because IT'S OBVIOUS I didn't call anyone anything.  

As for language? This is a mafia game? Full of adult players I thought? Should I have said: "Please do consider thy words and keep them to thyself as they offend my sensibilities?" 

Report Post Tip

From the looks of this thread not a single adult plays this game....

Kittie out... wits... us yet again! Yawn.
Report Post Tip

Lol right. Last I checked adults don't go around telling each other to shut the fuck up but okay good point... And this is not the streets mafia game is irrelevant.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: POLICY: Helpdesk is not a chew toy or whipping boy.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL