Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Admin Competition: Mafia Glossary Started by: Marietta on May 31, '09 23:51
There were not any "winners" technically, but yes, the valid entries have been viewed, results have been tabulated and have been sent to the admins. As soon as they calculate the winnings, we'll be in business!
Report Post Tip
A quick note of thanks to Marietta for taking the time from her no doubt hectic schedule to run this lil operation. No doubt a lot of work in revewing the colating the data.

As someone who quickly reviewed all of the info submitted out of personal interest, I was shocked by how many of them I knew/was aware of and yet failed to think of them in advance of someone else posting it. It goes to show what a valuble asset this glossery will be to the new members of our world.

Thanks again.
Report Post Tip
All winnings from Skorpeon will now be disturbuted to myself.
Report Post Tip

After a long struggle this past week, the entries have finally been tallied up and the prizes are about to be made available to those who entered.

The following people (or the next of kin of the following people), please contact me for your winnings:

waylander PedroRourke Paul_Walker Vincent_Cotroni RourkeyRourke Alfonse_Gangitano Deimne Skorpeon TemperanceMarie Rebel Dionysus Decker_White ThomasRourke Eleviate LaughingJack Pickles Jonizzel Cruel SirSammyRourke

These people above were those who submitted not only original entries, but valid entries as well (meaning that they had the word, where it would be used, a brief definition as well as an example sentence).

When you are ready contact me and I will be in charge of distributing the prize money.

WARNING: Posing as one of these people to claim false earnings will result in your death. No joke. I asked.

Once again, thank you to all who entered. It was a memorable experience all around!

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Marietta, in there hard economic times this money will comes in handy. Cant wait to help in future projects! :)

Report Post Tip

Still looking for the next of kin on the following people:

Vincent_Cotroni Alfonse_Gangitano TemperanceMarie Rebel Eleviate LaughingJack Jonizzel SirSammyRourke

If you're still around, please let me know so we can get you some monies!

Report Post Tip

You found me Godmother!!! Thank You!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Admin Competition: Mafia Glossary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL