Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:24:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The Neverland Bar Started by: Rayln on Oct 23, '15 16:37

Gracie pushed her hair out of her face, "Good thing about that drunk part because boy I am there already." she said before laughing awkwardly. "Honestly, most of the fun things I did involved Joe. Or Joe's butt." she let out a sigh, "He had a great butt, Lucy. A truly magnificent piece of ass." She reached over and patted the woman on the arm, "And Its really strange that I don't know you that well." she said, "You should tell me stuff about you." she added with an enthusiastic nod. 

Report Post Tip

Lucy giggled a bit at Gracie's comments, the shot and half a martini she had already finished were already starting to get to her. She didn't drink often and usually stuck to wine - but tonight she wanted to just let go a bit and she was in a city were no one really new here so why the hell not. 

"About me huh? Mhmm, let me see. Well, I was born in Sicily but had to leave in a hurry - my last job there didn't quite go as planned and got a bit messier than intended - that's how I ended up in Las Vegas. I happen to have some experience keeping certain types of people in line so Joe thought I would be a good fit at the shop and gave me a shot - damn nice of him that. I was never exactly well off in Italy, but I always admired the things the rich folks had and swore I would have them one day - so working at Scalise's is like a dream come true being surrounded by that stuff ya know?"

Lucy blushed slightly and downed the rest of her martini before ordering another - she wasn't really sure why she had just admitted all of that.

"So, uh, tell me about yourself?"

Report Post Tip

She nodded her head, "Joe was always good at reading people." she said as she played idly with the necklace he had given her. "Uh, Well I grew up in Philly, and always knew I wanted to be a doctor. I went to school, graduated, started working in a hospital." she picked up her drink and took a sip, "Met Kathryn and Merci," she frowned, "Dunno if you know them, "And somehow because of that ended up in Las Vegas. Which completely changed my life." she smiled sadly, "And yet here I am in a bar in Detroit, my life completely changed yet again." she let out a bitter laugh. 

Report Post Tip

Lucy put a hand softly on Gracie's arm, "I'm not going to tell you I know what your going through, I don't, but I have lost people close to me - it gets better over time." 

Thinking a change of subject might be a good thing Lucy grasped on to Gracie's comment about Kathryn and Merci

"I have heard about Kathryn and Merci - Joe spoke very highly of both of them - but never had the pleasure of meeting them. I was actually hoping to maybe do some work for RP Inc - Joe always spoke highly of the entire group and it would be nice to have people I could depend on again."

Report Post Tip

She nodded her head, "I know, I know its just...rough right now." she told the woman, "I'll be ok. But today, today I don't want to be ok." she gave a little shrug and then listened to the woman speak of RP Inc. "A more lovable bunch of assholes you will not find anywhere else." she told her with a genuine smile, as she thought about her friends. 

Report Post Tip

Realizing her drink was empty Lucy ordered another Martini and two more shots. When they came she slid one over to Gracie and kept the other lifting it slightly into the air. "To feeling any damn way we want to"

Lucy took her shot and the realized Gracie had passed out on the bar. Looking at the barman she inquired about any nearby hotels and was informed one was just down the street. 

Waking Gracie up just enough to get her to stand Lucy helped her to the door and hailed down a cab to take them the short distance before getting Gracie a room for the night. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Neverland Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL